NPCIL Recruitment for 107 Assistant, Steno, Nurse-A, Driver, OT Assistant & Others Vacancy
|NPCIL Recruitment for 107 Assistant, Steno, Nurse-A, Driver, OT Assistant & Others Vacancy: – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released its notification for recruitment of 107 Assistant, Steno, Nurse-A, Driver, OT Assistant & others posts. If you want to make a career with the NPCIL Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this NPCIL Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL).|
|Posts:||Assistant, Steno, Nurse-A, Driver, OT Assistant, X-Ray Assistant & Others.|
|Total posts:||107 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||12th / Diploma/ Graduation.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||No Information.|
|Last date:||06 November 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 44,900/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Rawatbhata (Rajasthan).|
Vacancy details of NPCIL Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 107 Posts.
Name of post: –
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment: –
- Assistant (HR) – Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant (F&A) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant (C&MMM) – Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Steno – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks and A speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography and speed of 40 words per minute in English typing on PC.
- Driver – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Nurse – A – XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + One year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks or B.Sc. in Medical Lab. Technology (M.L.T.) with 60% marks.
- Pharmacist – HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- X-Ray Technician – HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% plus One year medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate.
- OT Assistant – H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
Age Limit & Salary: –
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Skill Test & Written Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.npcil.nic.in/index.aspx from 17 October 2019 to 06 November 2019.
Important dates for NPCIL Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 17 October 2019.
- Last date for online application – 06 November 2019.
Official Notification for NPCIL Vacancy: –
About NPCIL Recruitment.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.