|NIFT Recruitment for MTS, Driver Assistant, Steno., Jr. Assistant & Other Vacancy: – The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released its notification for recruitment of 18 MTS, Driver Posts. If you want to make a career with the NIFT Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).|
|Posts:||MTS, Driver, Junior Assistant, Assistant Warden, Steno Grade-III, Assistant, Library Assistant & Other.|
|Total posts:||18 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation/ PG.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & No Fee for All Female/ SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
|Last date:||21 June 2021.|
|Salary:||Level (1 to 4) & Grade Pay.|
|Job Location:||Srinagar (J&K).|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of NIFT Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 18 Posts.
Name of post: –
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Recruitment: –
For Steno Grade-III – 01 Post.
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40wpm in typing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ State Govt /UT /Autonomous Organization/PSU.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation.
For Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post.
- Graduation Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. OR Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with one year experience in
- Finance and Accounts matters.
- Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
For Assistant Warden (Female) – 01 Post.
Qualification: – Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution. One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/State Government/Autonomous Bodies.
For Library Assistant – 01 Post.
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Graduation Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution.
- At least one year working experience in a well-established Library.
For Junior Assistant – 02 Posts.
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
- A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
For Lab Assistant Fashion Communication (FC) – 01 Post.
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution.
- Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
For Lab Assistant Information Technology (IT) – 01 Post.
- Graduation Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD.
- 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
For Driver – 01 Post.
- At least 10th class pass from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Possession of the requisite driving license for two-wheeler/three-wheeler /Light Motor Vehicle /Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Light / Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English.
For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 07 Posts.
Qualification: – Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation in upper-age limit to reserved categories shall be provided as per standard GoI rules.
Application fee: – Rs.500/- for General /OBC /EWS category candidates & No
Fee for All Female/ SC/ST/PWD/ category candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Physical Test, Practical Test & Written Examination & Skill Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://nift.ac.in/ from 22 May 2021 to 21 June 2021.
Important dates for NIFT Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 22 May 2021.
- Last date for online application – 21 June 2021.
- Last date for payment of fee – 21 June 2021.
Official Notification for NIFT Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About NIFT Recruitment.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is an autonomous fashion design and technology institute, Head Office located in New Delhi, India.