|NIELIT Recruitment for 11 Staff-Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Vacancy: – Border Roads Organisation has released its notification for recruitment of 11 Staff-Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts. If you want to make a career with the NIELIT Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Posts:||Staff-Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|Total posts:||11 Post.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass with Driving License and Experience.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.300/- for General/OBC & All Other And Rs.150/- for SC/ST/Women candidates/Ex-servicemen|
|Last date:||14 September 2021|
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- to 63,200/- (Level- 2)|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of NIELIT Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 11 Posts.
Name of post: – Staff-Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
1). Gen – 05 Posts.
2). EWS – 01 Post.
3). OBC – 03 Posts.
4). SC – 01 Post.
5). ST – 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment: –
For Staff-Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Salary: – Rs.19,900/- to 63,200/- (Level- 2).
Age Limit: – Between 18 to 27 years.
- Pass in 10th Standard from Recognised Board.
- Possession of a valid Driving License for Motor Car.
- Experience of driving motor car for at least three years.
Desirable: Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
Age Relaxation: –
- Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST) for Central Government employees with three years regular and continuous service.
Application fee: – Rs.300/- for UR/OBC category candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/Women candidates/Ex-servicemen category candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Skill Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ from 16 August to 14 September 2021.
- Starting date for online application – 16 August 2021.
- Last date for online application – 14 September 2021.
Official Notification for NIELIT Vacancy: –
About NIELIT Recruitment.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is a society that offers Information Technology and Electronics training at different levels. It is associated with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India.It is working as an autonomous Statutory Organisation under Indian Government. It was established on 24 November 1994, and is headquartered in New Delhi.