NHM UP Recruitment for 1407 Doctor & Specialists Vacancies
NHM UP Recruitment for 1407 Doctor & Specialists Vacancies: – National Health Mission (NHM UP) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 1407 posts. The post names are Doctor & Specialists.
If you want to make career at NHM UP Vacancy then you can apply online application on or before 23 July 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in NHM UP Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Doctor & Specialists.
Eligibility:- MBBS/ MD/ DNB/ DCH degree.
Location:- Uttar Pradesh.
Last date:- 23 July 2017.
Age limit:- Information not available.
Official Website:- http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/
Vacancy details of NHM UP Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 1407 posts.
Name of posts:- Doctor & Specialists.
1) LMO: 198 Posts.
2) Gynecologist/ Surgeon: 134 Posts.
3) Anesthetist: 106 Posts.
4) Pediatrician: 169 Posts.
5) Medical Officer: 39 Posts.
6) Specialists- Paediatrician: 19 Posts.
7) Medical Officer (MO): 17 Posts.
8) Sr. Medical Officer-DRTB Centre: 07 Posts.
9) Medical Officer – Medical College: 21 Posts.
10) Medical Officer-DTC: 12 Posts.
11) Epidemiologist/ District Program Officer: 56 Posts.
12) General Physician: 58 Posts.
13) Specialists: 05 Posts.
14) General Physician (CHC): 75 Posts.
15) Consultant Medicine: 67 Posts.
16) Eye Surgeon: 17 Posts.
17) Pathologist: 12 Posts.
18) Medical Officer (Blood Bank Services): 100 Posts.
19) Medical Officer (NCD): 18 Posts.
20) ENT Surgeon: 01 Post.
21) Lady Medical Officer: 70 Posts.
22) Medical Officer (Sampoorna): 170 Posts.
23) Gynecologist: 06 Posts.
24) Pediatrician: 04 Posts.
25) Anesthetist: 05 Posts.
26) Radiologist: 10 Posts.
27) Physician: 08 Posts.
28) Surgeon: 01 Post.
29) EMO: 02 Posts.
Eligibility: – MBBS, MD/ DNB/ DCH from recognized University.
Salary:- Candidates will get good salary as per National Health Mission (NHM UP) rule.
Application fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 for UR candidates and Rs 50 for OBC, SC, ST and PWD candidates has to be remitted through RTGS/NEFT to “State Health Society” State Bank of India, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow on Account No. 34891318924& IFSC:SBIN0006893.
Selection Process: – Their performance in written examination and interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/ on or before 23 July 2017.
About NHM UP.
Uttar Pradesh has been working towards strengthening its health systems through various initiatives since the beginning of the National Health Mission (NHM). The State has been making continuous efforts the health objectives set out for it and a multi-pronged strategy has been adopted.