Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment for 105 Apprenticeship Training Vacancies
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment for 105 Apprenticeship Training Vacancy:- Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY), Karwar under Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 105 posts. The post name is Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg.
If you want to make career at Naval Ship Repair Yard Vacancy then you can apply online application within 30 days of publication of this Notification in Employment Newspapers. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Naval Ship Repair Yard Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post:- Apprenticeship Training.
Eligibility:-10th/ ITI Certificate.
Location:- Karwar (Karnataka).
Age limit:- 14 to 21 years.
Notification number:- davp|10702|11|0197|1718
Official Website:- www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Vacancy details of Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 105 posts.
Name of post:- Apprenticeship Training.
Trade wise Vacancy:-
1) Machinist : 04 Posts.
2) Pipe Fitter : 05 Posts.
3) Mechanic Diesel : 15 Posts.
4) Fitter : 12 Posts.
5) Mechanic Ref.and AC : 05 Posts.
6) Electronics Mechanic : 20 Posts.
7) Electrician : 06 Posts.
8) Wleder (Gas & Electric) : 05 Posts.
9) Painter (General) : 04 Posts.
10) Carpenter : 05 Posts.
11) Tailor : 02 Posts.
12) Sheet Metal Worker : 08 Posts.
13) Mechanic Mechine Tool Maintenance : 02 Posts.
14) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 03 Posts.
15) Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts.
16) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 02 Posts.
17) Building Maintenance Technician : 02 Posts.
Eligibility: – Candidates passed 10th class with 50% marks or equivalent and above 65% marks or ITI in relevant trades with 65% marks.
Salary: – Rs 8320-9360 per month.
- Height – 150 cms and Weight 45 kgs and Chest expansion – 5 cms and Eye sight 6/6 (6/9 corrected with glasses) for male candidates.
- Height – 137 cms and Weight 25.4 kgs and Eye sight 6/6 (6/9 corrected with glasses) for Female candidates.
Selection Process: – Their performance in written examination.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in register themselves then send two copies of apprenticeship registration form, self attested documents to The -Office-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka 581308 on or before within 30 days of publication of this Notification in Employment Newspapers.
About Naval Ship Repair Yard.
Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar) has been set up as a repair and refit organization, on the Western Coast, as part of truncated Phase-1 of Project Seabird. The Yard commenced its role in Jul 06 and the Shiplift was commissioned on 08 Nov 06. The Yard has, since grown from strength to strength, successfully completing 13 refits, 83 AMPs and liquidating over 160 critical and operational defects.