National Housing Bank Recruitment for 16 Assistant Manager (Scale I) Vacancy
|National Housing Bank Recruitment for 16 Assistant Manager Vacancy: – National Housing Bank (NHB) has released its notification for recruitment of 16 Assistant Manager post. If you want to make a career with the National Housing Bank Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||National Housing Bank.|
|Posts:||Assistant Manager (Scale-I).|
|Total posts:||16 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation/ PG Degree.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PwBD & Rs.850/- for Other category candidates.|
|Last date:||18 September 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.23,700/- to 42,020/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Notification:||NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/02.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of National Housing Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 16 Posts.
Name of post: – Assistant Manager (Scale I).
1) SC – 04 Posts.
2) OBC NCL – 03 Posts.
3) EWS – 03 Posts.
4) General – 06 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for National Housing Bank Recruitment: –
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/post-graduate/Chartered Accountant/CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever applicable) as on 01.08.2020 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Postgraduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) category candidates.
Application fee: – Application fee and intimation charges (Non-Refundable)
- SC/ST/PwBD – 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PwBD – 850/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Interview.
Scheme of Selection: – Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
Online Examination Centres: –
The tentative list of centres for the online Examination is as under-
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://nhb.org.in/ from 29 August 2020 to 18 September 2020.
Important dates for National Housing Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 29 August 2020.
- Last date for online application – 18 September 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 18 September 2020.
- Download of e-Call letter for Online Examination – 10 days prior to the Examination.
- Online Examination – October/ November 2020.
- Result of Online Examination – November/ October 2020.
- Download of e-Call letter for interview – January/February 2021
- Conduct of Interview – January/February 2021
- Declaration of Final Result – February/ March 2021
Official Notification for National Housing Bank Vacancy: –
About National Housing Bank Recruitment.
National Housing Bank (NHB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up on 9 July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. NHB is an apex financial institution for housing. It has been established with an objective to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions both at local and regional levels and to provide financial and other support incidental to such institutions and for matters connected therewith. NHB registers, regulates and supervises Housing Finance Company (HFCs), keeps surveillance through On-site & Off-site Mechanisms and co-ordinates with other Regulators.