Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023: – Exciting news has emerged for job seekers in the banking sector as the esteemed Nainital Bank announces a remarkable recruitment drive for the year 2023. With an impressive offering of 110 vacancies for the roles of Clerk and Management Trainees (MTs), this recruitment campaign is poised to attract aspiring professionals seeking a promising career in the banking industry. Nainital Bank’s legacy of excellence and commitment to fostering talent make this opportunity a compelling avenue for those looking to thrive in the financial sector.
|Department:||The Nainital Bank Limited.|
|Posts:||Clerks & Management Trainees (MTs).|
|Total posts:||110 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||(Graduation/ Post Graduation) With Experience.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 32 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.1000/- to 15000/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||27 August 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- 47,920 Per month + Applicable Allowances.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Nainital Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 110 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Management Trainee – 60 Posts.
2) Clerks – 50 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment: –
(1) Management Trainee – 60 Posts.
- Qualification: – Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: – Candidates having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institution/ NBFCs will be given preference.
(2) Clerks – 50 Posts.
- Qualification: – Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) from a recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
Application fee: – (Non-Refundable)
- Application fees to apply for the post of Clerk is Rs.1000/-.
- Application fees to apply for the post of Management Trainees is Rs.1500/-.
Note: Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fee/intimation charges, will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Online Examination & Personal Interview. (The successful candidates in the Online written test will be called for an interview)
Test details for the post of Management Trainees and Clerks will be as given below:
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/ from 05 August 2023 to 27 august 2023.
Important dates for Nainital Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 05 August 2023.
- Last date for online application – 27 August 2023.
- Last date for payment of fee – 27 August 2023.
Official Notification for Nainital Bank Vacancy: –
About Nainital Bank Recruitment.
The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region. In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited.