|MP High Court Recruitment for 40 Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy: – Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has released its notification for recruitment of 40 Jr. Judicial Assistant posts. If you want to make a career with the MP High Court Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC).|
|Posts:||Junior Judicial Assistant.|
|Total posts:||40 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation + Diploma in computer Application. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.577.02/- to 777.02/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||23 December 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- per month + Grade Pay.|
|Job Location:||Madhya Pradesh.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of MP High Court Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 40 Posts.
Name of post: – Junior Judicial Assistant.
1) General – 21 Posts.
2) OBC – 04 Posts.
3) SC – 07 Posts.
4) ST – 08 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment: –
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Passed “Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi Languages from any recognized Board of Shorthand and Typewriting Examination or Valid CPCT Score Card from Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information & Technology (MAP-IT).
- 01 Year Diploma in Computer Application from the institution recognized by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Application fee: –
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Online Exam.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://mphc.gov.in/ from 03 December 2022 to 23 December 2022.
Important dates for MP High Court Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 03 December 2022.
- Last date for online application – 23 December 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 23 December 2022.
Official Notification for MP High Court Vacancy: –
About MP High Court Recruitment.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935.