Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment for 17 Guest Faculty Vacancy Walk-in-interview
Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment for 17 Guest Faculty Vacancy: – Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kerala has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 17 posts on contract basis. The post name is Guest Faculty (Internal) vacancies in various departments/ Schools.
If you want to make career at Mahatma Gandhi University Vacancy then you can attend walk-in-interview from 17 to 19 January 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Mahatma Gandhi University Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post:- Guest Faculty.
Interview:- 17 to 19 January 2018.
Age limit:- Maximum 41 years.
Vacancy details of Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 17 Posts.
Name of post:- Guest Faculty.
1. Psychology: 02 Posts.
2. Bio Physics: 01 Post.
3. Chemistry (Inorganic): 01 Post.
4. Computer Science: 02 Posts.
5. Gandhian Studies/ Development Studies/ History/ Politics/ Philosophy/ Economics/ Education/ Sociology/ MSW: 03 Posts.
6. Law/ Management: 02 Posts.
7. Politics/International Relations/ Human Rights/ Public Policy and Governance: 01 Post
8. English Language and Literature: 01 Post.
9. MBA Finance: 01 Post.
10. Physics: 01 Post.
11. Tourism management/ Tourism administration/ Management in Hospitality/ MBA: 02 Posts.
Eligibility: – Candidates qualification is based on as per UGC norms.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment rule.
Selection Process: – Their performance in interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with original documents related to their academic qualification at the Vice Chancellor’s Conference Hall, Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kerala on 17 to 19 January 2018.
Important Dates for Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment:-
- Date of Interview for S.No-1 to 4 – 17 January 2018.
- Date of Interview for S.No-4 to 8 -18 January 2018.
- Date of Interview for S.No-9 to 11 – 19 January 2018.
Reporting Time:- One hour before the scheduled time of the interview.
About Mahatma Gandhi University.
India is progressing rapidly in the areas of education of physicians and medical facilities. In this context Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology, from its inception as an 850 bedded multi specialist Hospital, Dental, Nursing and Physiotherapy College has revolutionized the private sector in medicine.