JNNSM Recruitment for 1665 Surya Mitra and Helper Vacancy: – Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1665 Vacancy. The posts name is Surya Mitra and Helper vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates can apply online for JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment 2017 through official website www.jnnsm.in or the direct link given by us as below.
Eligible candidates may apply online application for JNNSM Recruitment from 22 November 2016 to 15 December 2016. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in JNNSM Vacancy.
Post: – Surya Mitra and Helper.
Eligibility: – 8th/ 12th passed.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 15 December 2016.
Age limit: – Maximum 40 years.
Advertisement number: – SM/005/2016-17/JNNSM/DEL.
Vacancy details of JNNSM Recruitment for 1665 Surya Mitra and Helper Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 1665 posts.
Organization name: – Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission.
Official website: – www.jnnsm.in.
Name of post: – The posts names and vacancy detail are given below-
1) Surya Mitra – 1230 posts.
2) Helper – 435 posts.
JNNSM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
1) Surya Mitra: –
Eligibility: – Candidates should possess 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
Pay scale: – Rs 15,000 per month for the post of Surya Mitra.
2) Helper: –
Eligibility: – Candidates should possess 8th or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
Pay scale: – Rs 10,000 per month for the post of Helper.
Age limit: – Candidates age should not be more than for Surya Mitra 36 years and for Helper 40 years as on 15th September 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, ST and 10 years for PWD categories candidates as per government rules.
Application fee for JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs 320 for general/ OBC and Rs 240 for SC/ ST categories candidates. So candidates must check the official notification for complete details regarding paying JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment 2017 Fees.
Mode of payment: – The applicants shall pay the Application Fee through online payment mode via application software only. The processing charges towards remittance of Application Fee and service tax, if any, will have to be borne by the candidate.
Note: – Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
JNNSM Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions on Generic Area.
- The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark.
- Syllabus for the written examination will be uploaded soon on 31 December 2016.
On the basis of written examination performance, applicants will be shortlisted for JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment 2017.
Date of exam: – The date of examination will be intimidated to the candidates on their mobiles or email-id.
Place of posting: – The person selected may be posted anywhere in Uttar Pradesh/ Uttrakhand in the interest of the Organization.
How to apply for JNNSM Vacancy: – Candidates can apply only in online mode through the website www.jnnsm.in from 22 November 2016 to 15 December 2016 for JNNSM Recruitment. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. They are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number.
- Logon to http://jnnsm.in/registration.php (Apply Online Link).
- Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on ‘Apply Online’ and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.
Important dates for JNNSM Vacancy 2016:-
- Starting date for online application – 22 November 2016.
- Last date for online application – 15 December 2016.
- Exam syllabus will be uploaded soon on – 31 December 2016.
- Download of admit card – will be declare soon.
- Tentative date of written test – will be declare soon.
- Declaration of written test result – will be declare soon.
About Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission was launched on the 11th January, 2010 by the Prime Minister. The Mission has set the ambitious target of deploying 20,000 MW of grid connected solar power by 2022 is aimed at reducing the cost of solar power generation in the country through (i) long term policy; (ii) large scale deployment goals; (iii) aggressive R&D; and (iv) domestic production of critical raw materials, components and products, as a result to achieve grid tariff parity by 2022. Mission will create an enabling policy framework to achieve this objective and make India a global leader in solar energy.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).