ISRO Recruitment for 84 Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Vacancies
ISRO Recruitment for 84 Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Vacancy:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released its notification for recruitment of 84 Technical Assistant, Technician and Other. If you want to make a career with the ISRO Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this ISRO Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this ISRO Vacancy is 17 November 2017. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017.
Posts:- Technical Assistant, Technician & Other.
Eligibility:- 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate/ PG.
Last date:- 17 November 2017.
Age limit:- 18 to 35 years.
Official Website:- http://isro.gov.in
Vacancy details of ISRO Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 84 posts.
Name of post:-
1. Junior Research Fellows – 58 posts.
2. Research Associates (RA) – 14 posts.
3. Technical Assistant Electronics & (Electronics I Electronics & Telecommunication) – 02 posts.
4. Technical Assistant (Computer Science/LT.) – 01 post.
5. Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 01 post.
6. Scientific Assistant (Computer Science/LT.) – 01 post.
7. Scientific Assistant (Physics/ Applied Physics) – 03 posts.
8. Scientific Assistant (Multimedia) – 01 post.
9. Technician ‘B’ (Electrician) – 02 posts.
10. Technician ‘B’ – 01 post.
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2017:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have completed 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Salary: – Rs 25,000 (Post 1), Rs 36,000 (Post 2), Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400 (Post 3-8), Rs 21,700 – 69,100 (Post 9,10).
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment:- Their performance in Written Test/ Skill Test and Interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://isro.gov.in from 23 October to 17 November 2017. And must send their hard copy of online application along with self attested copies of documents and relevant document and this following address on or before 30 November 2017.
Address:- Administrative Officer Recruitment Section (P & Ga) Building No. 30-D, (Isrp) Space Applications Centre (Isro) Ambawadi Vistar P.O Ahmedabad – 380 015 (Gujarat).
Important dates for ISRO Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 23 October 2017.
- Last date for online application – 17 November 2017.
- Last date for submission hard copy of application – 30 November 2017.
Official Notification for ISRO Vacancy 2017:-
About ISRO Vacancy.
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the primary space agency of India. ISRO is among the largest government space agencies in the world.