Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2023: – The Intelligence Bureau (IB) of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment of 797 Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) posts. This presents an excellent opportunity for individuals who aspire to work in the field of intelligence and contribute to national security. Interested candidates must make the most of this chance by submitting their applications before the deadline of 23rd June 2023. Read on to discover more about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and how to apply.
|Department:||Intelligence Bureau IB (Ministry of Home Affairs).|
|Posts:||Junior Intelligence Officer.|
|Total posts:||797 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||(Diploma / Degree) in Engineering.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.50/- to 500/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||23 June 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 797 Posts.
Name of post: – Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO).
1) General – 325 Posts.
2) EWS – 79 Posts.
3) OBC – 215 Posts.
4) SC – 119 Posts.
5) ST – 59 Posts.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification: – To be eligible for the Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) positions in the Intelligence Bureau (IB), candidates must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation: – The age limit for the JIO positions in IB is as follows:
Age Limit: –
- Candidates must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- The age calculation will be based on the closing date of the application process.
Age Relaxation: –
- 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
- Age relaxation rules are applicable for candidates belonging to other categories as per the government guidelines.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS: – Application Fee for Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Positions in Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Selection Process: – In the selection process for [Junior Intelligence Officer], candidates undergo a comprehensive evaluation to determine their suitability for the role. The selection process consists of three stages: an objective type exam, a skill test, and an interview/personality test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.mha.gov.in/ from 03 June 2023 to 23 June 2023.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023: Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 03 June 2023.
- Last date for online application – 23 June 2023.
- Last date for online payment of fee – 23 June 2023.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023: Official Notification: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) are intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs.