|Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for 2000 ACIO-II/Exe Vacancy: – Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of Home Affairs has released its notification for recruitment of ACIO-II/Exe post. If you want to make a career with the Intelligence Bureau Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Posts:||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer -Grade-II/ Executive Examination-2020 (ACIO-II/Exe)|
|Total posts:||2000 posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.600/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & Rs.500/- for SC/ST/ All female candidates.|
|Last date:||09 January 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 2000 Posts.
Name of post: – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer -Grade-II/ Executive Examination-2020 (ACIO-II/Exe).
1) General – 989 Posts.
2) EWS – 113 Posts.
3) OBC – 417 Posts.
4) SC – 360 Posts.
5) ST – 121 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit: – Minimum 18 years to maximum 27 years.
Age Relaxation: –
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
Pay Scale: – Level 7 (Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20a% Of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Application fee: – It is in 02 Components : Examination Fee – Rs.100/- & Recruitment Processing Chargers- Rs.500/- which is required to be paid as under:
*Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ post on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 100/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 500/-.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Interview.
Scheme of Examination: –
Note: Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to psychometric/ Aptitude Test which will be a part of Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.mha.gov.in/ from 19 December 2020 to 09 January 2021.
Important dates for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 19 December 2020.
- Last date for online application – 09 January 2021.
- Last date for payment of fee – 09 January 2021.
Official Notification for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy: –
About Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) are intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs.