|Intelligence Bureau Examination 2022 for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Gr-II/TECH: – Intelligence Bureau (IB), a premier internal security agency under Ministry of Home Affairs has released its notification for recruitment of 150 ACIO Grade-II. If you want to make a career with the IB Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Intelligence Bureau (IB).|
|Exam:||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade-II/ Tech Examination 2022.|
|Total posts:||150 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||(Degree / PG Degree) in Engineering with GATE Scorecard 2020/ 2021/ 2022. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||07 May 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/- per month + Other allowances.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 150 Posts.
Name of Exam: – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade-II/ Tech Examination 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Candidates must possess valid GATE scorecard of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code: CS) along with:
- B.E or B.Tech in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele communication or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Electronics or information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Enigneering; for a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science; or Master’s Degree in Computer Application; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
Salary: Description of Post & Benefits-
Age Limit & Relaxation: – Between 18 to 27 years.
Age Relaxation: –
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & by 03 years for OBC.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates upto 40 years of age who have rendered 03 years of regular and continuous service.
- The agel limit is relabable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
Application fee: – Rs.100/- for only male candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST candidates, female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in GATE Score & Interview.
Scheme of Examination: –candidate has the option to provide his/her best GATE score from amongst GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022.
Note: Candidates appearing in interviews will be required to appear in a Psychometric/ Aptitude test, which will be a part of the Interview process.
Selection of Candidates:
- Candidates (10 times the number of vacancies) shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE score card will appear directly for the Interview at Delhi.
- Candidate has the option to provide his/her best GATE score from amongst GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022.
- The date, time & center of interview would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail given by them in online application.
- Based on the combined score of GATE, Interview & Psychometric Test, the candidates would be shortlisted for final selection subject to their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.mha.gov.in/ from 16 April 2022 to 07 May 2022.
Important dates for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 16 April 2022.
- Last date for online application – 07 May 2022.
Official Notification for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) are intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs.