|IFB Recruitment for 07 MTS, LDC & Stenographer Grade-II Vacancy: – Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB) has released its notification for recruitment of 07 MTS, LDC & Stenographer Grade-II posts. If you want to make a career with the IFB Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB).|
|Posts:||Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade-II.|
|Total posts:||07 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ 12th Pass.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||No Fee for SC/ST/Female & Rs.300/- for Other category candidates.|
|Last date:||24 November 2020.|
|Salary:||Level 1 to 4 & G Pay.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of IFB Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 07 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Stenographer Grade-II – 01 Post.
2) Lower Division Clerk – 01 post.
3) Multi-Tasking Staff – 05 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for IFB Recruitment: –
For Stenographer Grade-II – 01 Post.
Salary: – Level – 4 & G Pay Rs.2400/-.
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
For Lower Division Clerk – 01 post.
Salary: – Level – 2 & Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter OR typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
For Multi-Tasking Staff – 05 Posts.
Salary: – Level – 1 & Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
- 10thstandardpass certificate from recognized board/school.
- Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
Age Limit & Relaxation: – Not below 18 year or exceeding 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
Application fee: – Non-Refundable Demand Draft of Rs.300/- drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of the ‘’Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity’’ payable at Hyderabad should be enclosed along with application. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable. However, SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Test /Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address ‘The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100’ to 24 November 2020.
Important dates for IFB Vacancy: –
- Last date for offline application – 24 November 2020.
Official Notification for IFB Vacancy: –
About IFB Recruitment.
INSTITUTE OF FOREST BIODIVERSITY (IFB) located at Dulapally, Hyderabad was initially started as “Advanced Centre for Biotechnology and Mangrove Forests” during July 1997 and later on renamed as “Forest Research Centre, Hyderabad” on 9th July, 1997.