|Indraprastha Women College Recruitment for 10 Jr. Assistant, Assistant, Sr. Assistant & other Vacancy: – Indraprastha College for Women or IP College, (under Delhi University) has released its notification for recruitment of 10 Assistant & other posts. If you want to make a career with the IP College Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indraprastha College for Women, (under Delhi University).|
|Posts:||Jr. Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Library Attendant, Sr. Assistant & Sr. Personal Assistant.|
|Total posts:||10 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass + Certificate/ 12th Pass/ Graduation/ PG. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 500/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||18 February 2022.|
|Salary:||Level – 1 to 7.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indraprastha Women College Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 10 Posts.
Name of post: – Non-Teaching Staff.
Eligibility Criteria for Indraprastha Women College Recruitment: –
For Senior Assistant.
Qualification: – Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
Qualification: – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
For Library Assistant.
- Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science from a recognized institution;
- Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science/Word Processing from a recognized/registered Institution.
For Junior Assistant.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
For Library Attendant.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
For Senior Personal Assistant.
- A Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Skill test norms
(a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100 w.p.m.
(b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
(c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, E-mail communication etc.
Application fee: – The fee for the above posts is Rs.500/- for General, Rs.400/- for OBC/EWS and Rs.300/- for SC/ST category. All PwBD and Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Skill Test/ typing Test/ Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.ipcollege.ac.in/ from 11 January 2022 to 18 February 2022.
Important dates for Indraprastha Women College Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 11 January 2022.
- Last date for online application – 18 February 2022.
Official Notification for Indraprastha Women College Vacancy: –
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here for Recruitment Educational Qualification.
Click here for Online Application Form.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indraprastha Women College Recruitment.
Indraprastha College for Women, also known as Indraprastha College or IP College, is the oldest women’s college in Delhi. Established in 1924, it is a constituent college of University of Delhi.