India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post, under the Ministry of Communications, has recently announced a golden opportunity for job seekers with the recruitment of 30,041 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. This is an excellent chance for individuals who aspire to work with one of the most trusted and oldest communication networks in India. With the application window open from 03 Aug 2023 to 23 Aug 2023, interested candidates can apply online and embark on a rewarding career in India Post.
|Department:||India Post (Ministry of Communications).|
|Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).|
|Total posts:||30,041 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 40 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/-. (Details Below)|
|Last Date:||23 August 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.10,000/- to 29,380/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 30,041 Posts.
Name of post: – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
India Post GDS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification: – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Other Qualification: –
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
India Post GDS Vacancy: Application fee: – Certainly! Here are the fee details for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in India Post, based on the official notification:
- There is no application fee for female candidates.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories.
- Candidates from all other categories are required to pay an application fee of 100/-.
- The fee payment process and methods will be specified in the official notification and on the India Post website.
Age Limit: – The correct age limit for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in India Post, as per the official notification, is as follows:
- The minimum age for application is 18 years.
- The maximum age for application is 40 years.
Age Relaxation: – Permissible relaxations in Upper age limit for different categories are as under: –
Selection Process: – The selection process for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in India Post typically involves the following steps:
- Online Registration: Candidates need to register on the official India Post website by providing their personal details and educational qualifications.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates are required to submit the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, age proof, and identity proof, for verification.
- Merit-Based Selection: The final selection is based on a merit list generated from the marks obtained in the 10th standard board examination. Higher educational qualifications do not carry additional weightage.
- Final Result: The candidates who secure a place in the merit list are considered for selection. They may be notified through the official website or other communication channels specified in the recruitment notification.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ from 03 August 2023 to 23 August 2023.
India Post 12828 GDS Vacancy: Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 03 August 2023.
- Last date for online application – 23 August 2023.
- Last date for payment of fee – 23 August 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Official Notification: –
About India Post Recruitment.
India Post is a statutory body in India, which is under the ownership of Department of Post, Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.