Indian Post Recruitment for 05 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Vacancy
|Indian Post Recruitment for 05 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Vacancy: – Department of Posts, India has released its notification for recruitment of 05 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). If you want to make a career with the Indian Post Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Department of Posts, India.|
|Posts:||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade).|
|Total posts:||05 Posts.|
|Apply Fee:||No Information.|
|Last date:||15 December 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- per month.|
Vacancy details of Indian Post Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 05 Posts.
Name of post: – Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Recruitment: –
- Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving in light & heavy motor vehicles for at least three years
- Pass in 10th standard from recognized board or institute.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address ‘Office of the senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai-400018’ from 01 November 2019 to 15 December 2019.
Important dates for Indian Post Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 01 November 2019.
- Last date for online application – 15 December 2019.
Official Notification for Indian Post Vacancy: –
About Indian Post
The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.