|Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment for 24 Security Guards Vacancy: – Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released its notification for recruitment of 24 Security Guards posts. If you want to make a career with the IOB Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB).|
|Total posts:||24 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent. The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 26 years.|
|Last date:||10 April 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.9,560/- to 18,545/- per month.|
|Apply Mode:||Apply Online.|
|Note:||Only Ex-Servicemen candidates can apply.|
Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank invites online applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen for recruitment against 24 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai.
Vacancy details of Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 24 Posts.
Name of post: – Security Guards.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment: –
For Security Guards.
Salary: – Rs.9,560/- to 18,545/- per month.
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Age Limit: – Age (as on 01.03.2020) – Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 26 Years.
Age Relaxation: –
Application fee: – There is no application fee for this process.
Selection Process: – The mode of selection as follows:
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Objective type Test – Online.
Physical Fitness Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.iob.in/ from 23 March 2020 to 10 April 2020.
Important dates for Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 23 March 2020.
- Last date for online application – 10 April 2020.
Official Notification for Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy: –
Click here for recruitment notification.
Click here for online application.
About Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3400 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 31 October 2017. Indian Overseas Bank has an ISO certified in-house Information Technology department, which had developed the software that its branches used to provide online banking to customers earlier.