|Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment for 469 Apprentices ACT, 1961 Vacancy: – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released its notification for recruitment of 469 Apprentices. If you want to make a career with the IOCL Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).|
|Apprentices ACT:||Apprentices under the Apprentices ACT, 1961 in Pipelines Division of IOCL.|
|Total posts:||469 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||12th pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation. (Details Below).|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 24 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Not Specified.|
|Last date:||25 October 2021.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of IOCL Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 469 Posts.
Name of post: –
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment: –
DURATION OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Technician Apprentice (Elec/Mech/T&I): One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
Stipend: – Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Age Limit: – Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
Age Relaxation: –
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PwBD candidates in the specified disabilities only as mentioned above (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwBD Candidates).
Selection Process: –
- Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
The constitution of the Question paper will be as below -:
- For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. Page 7 of 14
- For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
- For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://iocl.com/ from 05 October 2021 to 25 October 2021.
Important dates for IOCL Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 05 October 2021.
- Last date for online application – 25 October 2021.
- Date of Written Test – Tentatively on 21.11.2021
Official Notification for IOCL Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About IOCL Recruitment.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial unduking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).