|IOCL Recruitment for 57 Jr. Engineering Asst., Jr. Technical Asst. & Other Vacancy: – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released its notification for recruitment of 57 Jr. Engineering Asst., Jr. Tech. Asst. & Other posts. If you want to make a career with the IOCL Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).|
|Posts:||Junior Engineering Assistant,
Junior Technical Assistant &
Junior Quality Control Analyst.
|Total posts:||57 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||03 years Diploma/ B.Sc. (PCM).|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 26 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.150/- for General/ OBC/ EWS & No Fee for SC/ST candidates.|
|Last date:||07 November 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,000/- to 1,05,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Panipat (Haryana).|
|Note:||Only male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of IOCL Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 57 Posts.
Name of post: – Non-Executive Personnel.
1) Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 49 Posts.
2) Jr. Engineering Asst.-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/ Jr. Tech. Asst.- IV – 03 Posts.
3) Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Jr. Tech. Asst.-IV – 04 Posts.
4) Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment: –
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
- Minimum a years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 31 October 2020.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved position will be allowed.
- PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC and upto 13 years for OBC candidates), if considered against reserved positions.
Application fee: – Rs.150/- for General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates. SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://iocl.com/ from 12 October 2020 to 07 November 2020.
Important dates for IOCL Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 12 October 2020.
- Last date for online application – 07 November 2020.
- Date of Written Test – 29 November 2020.
Official Notification for IOCL Vacancy: –
About IOCL Recruitment.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), d/b/a IndianOil is an Indian public sector oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of ₹19,106 crore (US$2.848 billion) for the financial the year 2016–17.