|Indian Navy SSC Recruitment for 181 Short Service Commission Officers Vacancy: – Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC)has released its notification for recruitment of 181 SSC Officers. If you want to make a career with the Indian Navy SSC Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Posts:||Short Service Commission (SSC) – Jun 2022 (AT 22) Course.|
|Total posts:||181 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ [B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) with Diploma] (Details Below).|
|Age Limit:||Born between 02 July 1992 to 01 July 2003.|
|Apply date:||21 September to 05 October 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.56,100/- to 1,10,700/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indians (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training for respective branches/cadres/specialisations as under: –
Vacancy details of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 181 Posts.
Name of post: – Short Service Commission (SSC) – Jun 2022 (AT 22) Course.
- Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) [GS(X)]/ Hydrography.
- Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Air Traffic Controller/Observer/Pilot/ Logistics /Education/Technical (Engineering & Electrical) /Naval Architect.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment: –
(a) Vacancies mentioned in para 2 are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots.
(b) *Merchant Navy Personnel: – Candidates having Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport Certificate of Competency (Foreign going) either as a Second Mate, Mate or
Master and born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Executive Branch entry (General Service) and Technical Branch entry (SSC Engineering) as per stipulations stated at Para 2(a) & 2(g) respectively.
(c) **Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders. Candidates having valid CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per eligibility criteria stated at Para 2(d).
(d) NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting following criteria:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2019.
- The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DGNCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be cancelled at any stage of selection/training/post commissioning, in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
- The mandatory minimum educational qualification in qualifying degree at all stages (SSB/Training/post commissioning) is 60%.
Tenure of Commission: – Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance on SSB Interview.
Physical Standard: – Medical Standards/ Relaxation in Height and Weight, Tattoo, Pay & Allowances/ Group Insurance & Gratuity/Leave Entitlements/Duties of Officers. Please visit website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for information.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ from 21 September 2021 to 05 October 2021.
Important dates for Indian Navy SSC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 21 September 2021.
- Last date for online application – 05 October 2021.
Official Notification for Indian Navy SSC Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indian Navy SSC Recruitment.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.