|Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)– 1/2021 Batch Vacancy: – Indian Navy has released its notification for recruitment of Sailors (Sports Quota Entry). If you want to make a career with the Indian Navy Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Posts:||Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)– 1/2021 Batch|
|Total posts:||Not Specified.|
|Eligibility:||10th pass/ 12th Pass.|
|Age Limit:||Between 17 to 21 years.|
|Last date:||07 March 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 43,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Unmarried Male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
Name of post: – Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)– 1/2021 Batch.
1) Direct Entry Petty Officer.
2) Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
3) Matric Recuits (MR)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment: –
For Direct Entry Petty Officer.
Age Limit: – Between 17 to 22 years.
Qualification: – 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
Age Limit: – Between 17 to 21 years.
Qualification: – 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
For Matric Recruits (MR)
Age Limit: – Between 17 to 21 years.
Qualification: – 10th / equivalent qualified.
Pay & Allowances: – During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection Criteria: – Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies. Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Medical Standards: –
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II. No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eyesight etc. Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Visual Standards: –
Tattoos: – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address “THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021 to 07 March 2021.
Important dates for Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy: –
- Last date for receipt of application – 7 March 2021.
- Last date for candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands – 14 March 2021.
Official Notification for Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy: –
About Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment.
The Indian Navy, as one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces has kept pace with ever changing advanced technologies and operates and maintains highly sophisticated ships, submarines and aircraft. The propulsion machinery, weapons, sensors and equipment on board these weapon platforms are operated and maintained by sailors, who are imparted with requisite training at various intervals during their service.