|Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)– 1/2022 Batch Vacancy: – The Indian Navy has released its notification for recruitment of Sailors (Sports Quota Entry). If you want to make a career with the Indian Navy Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Batch:||Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)– 1/2022 Batch.|
|Total posts:||Not Specified.|
|Eligibility:||(10th Pass/ 12th Pass) & Sport Qualification.|
|Age Limit:||Between 17 to 22 years.|
|Last date:||25 December 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 43,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Unmarried Sportsmen) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
Name of post: – Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)– 1/2022 Batch.
1) Direct Entry Petty Officer.
2) Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
3) Matric Recruits (MR).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment: –
For Direct Entry Petty Officer.
Age Limit: – Between 17 to 22 years.
Qualification: – 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
Sports Proficiency: –
- Team Games – Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- Individual Events – Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR).
Age Limit: – Between 17 to 21 years.
Qualification: – 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
Sports Proficiency: – Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
For Matric Recruits (MR).
Age Limit: – Between 17 to 21 years.
Qualification: – 10th / equivalent qualified.
Sports Proficiency: – Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
Pay & Allowances: – During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection Criteria: – Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies. Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Medical Standards: –
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
- No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Visual Standards: –
Tattoos: – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
Forwarding of Applications: – Applications are to be forwarded to: –
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY)
7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN,
NEW DELHI-110 02.
Important dates for Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy: –
- Last date for offline application – 25 December 2021.
- Last date for candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands – 01 January 2022.
Official Notification for Indian Navy Sailors Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indian Navy Recruitment.
The Indian Navy, as one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces has kept pace with ever changing advanced technologies and operates and maintains highly sophisticated ships, submarines and aircraft. The propulsion machinery, weapons, sensors and equipment on board these weapon platforms are operated and maintained by sailors, who are imparted with requisite training at various intervals during their service.