Indian Navy Recruitment for 400 Sailors (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch Vacancy – Last Date 28 November 2019
|Indian Navy Recruitment for 400 Sailors (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch Vacancy: – Indian Navy has released its notification for recruitment of 400 Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch Posts. If you want to make a career with the Indian Navy Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Posts:||Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch Posts.|
|Total posts:||400 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.215/- for Gen./OBC & No Fee for SC/ST candidate.|
|Last date:||28 November 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All Indian.|
|Note:||Only Unmarried male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 400 Posts.
Name of post: – Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment: –
Educational Qualifications: – Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age: – Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances: – During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (asapplicable).
Promotion: – Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Application fee: – Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Selection Process: – Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Computer-based Examination: –
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer – Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): –
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory: – Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
Medical Standards: –
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- (b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website. (more details for check notification.)
Visual Standards (Distant Vision only): –
Note: – Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Tattoos: – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ from 23 November to 28 November 2019.
Important dates for Indian Navy Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 23 November 2019.
- Last date for online application – 28 November 2019.
Official Notification for Indian Navy Vacancy: –
About Indian Navy Recruitment.
The Indian Navy, as one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces has kept pace with ever changing advanced technologies and operates and maintains highly sophisticated ships, submarines and aircraft.