|Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme: 10+2 (B. Tech) Course Commencing – JAN 2022: – Indian Navy are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – JAN 2022. If you want to make a career with the Indian Navy CES 10+2 (B. Tech) Course, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme – JAN 2022.|
|Brach Name:||Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch|
|Total Posts:||35 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10+2 Passed Senior Secondary Examination|
|Age Limit:||Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive)|
|Apply date:||01 October 2021 to 10 October 2021.|
|Academy Location:||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.|
|Note:||Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy CES Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 35 Posts.
Name of Branch & Age: –
(a) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
(b) Candidate may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
(c) Candidate will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
(d) If not shortlisted for the first preference, candidate may be considered for alternate branch subject to availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
(e) Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of selection process (SSB & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
(f) If a candidate has opted for only one branch, he will not be considered for other branch despite being in merit.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy CES Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply.: – Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B. Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive and Technical Branch (Engineering & Electrical) will be as per the extant policy.
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
Application fee: – No Fee for All Candidates.
Selection procedure: –
- IHQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. Candidates are advised not to change mobile number and e-mail id till the selection process is complete.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB Interview.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ from 01 October 2021 to 10 October 2021.
Important dates for Indian Navy CES Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 01 October 2021.
- Last date for online application – 10 October 2021.
Official Notification for Indian Navy CES Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indian Navy Recruitment.
The Indian Navy, as one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces has kept pace with ever changing advanced technologies and operates and maintains highly sophisticated ships, submarines and aircraft. The propulsion machinery, weapons, sensors and equipment on board these weapon platforms are operated and maintained by sailors, who are imparted with requisite training at various intervals during their service.