Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Navik (General Duty) Vacancy
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Navik (General Duty) Vacancy:- Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry For – 01/2018 Batch.
If you want to make career at Indian Coast Guard Vacancy then you can apply online application from 26 August 2017 to 04 September 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Indian Coast Guard Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post:- Navik (General Duty).
Eligibility:- 12th Pass.
Location:- All India.
Last date:- 04 September 2017.
Age limit:- 18 to 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000.
Notification number:- davp 10119/11/0018/1718.
Official Website:- http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Vacancy details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – Not Specified.
Name of post:- Navik (General Duty).
Eligibility: – 12th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths & Physics from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
Salary: – Rs 21700 per month.
Selection Process: – Their performance in written test, Physical fitness test and Medical test.
1) Written test: – The written examination will be of objective type which generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of Engish up to 12th standard general knowledge current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
2) Physical Fitness Test (PFT):-
- 6 km run to be competed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 push up candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height – Minimum height 157 cms reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with central Govt.orders.
- Chest – should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptabe.
- Hearing – Normal.
- Visual Standard -6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible).
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26 August 2017 to 04 September 2017 till 17.00 hrs thereafter link will be disabled.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 26 August 2017.
- Last date for online application – 04 September 2017.
About Indian Coast Guard.
The Indian Coast Guard is the fourth branch of the armed force of India. Its mission is the protection of India’s maritime interests and enforcement of maritime law.