|Indian Army TES-48 Recruitment for (10+2) Technical Entry Scheme Course Vacancy: – Indian Army has released its notification for recruitment of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course. If you want to make a career with the Indian Army TES-48 Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Posts:||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-48th Course.|
|Total posts:||90 Vacancies.|
|Eligibility:||12th Pass + JEE Mains 2022 (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||16½ years & above 19½ years.|
|Apply date:||22 August to 21 September 2022|
|Salary:||Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India|
|Note:||All Unmarried Male candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Army TES-48 Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 90 Posts.
Name of post: – 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES-48) (Course commencing in Jan 2023).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TES Recruitment: –
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Age Limit.: – A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 July 2003 and not after 01 July 2006 (both days inclusive)
Application fee: – No Fee for All Candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in SSB Interview & Medical Test.
Medical Examination & Physical Standard: –
Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedure of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Training: – Total training will be of 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training – 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training. (i) Phase-I (Pre-Commission Training) – 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree. The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/default.aspx from 22 August 2022 to 21 September 2022.
Important dates for India Army Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 22 August 2022.
- Last date for online application – 21 September 2022.
Official Notification for Indian Army Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indian Army Recruitment.
The Indian Army are the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defense, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a five-star ranked general, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.