Indian Army SSC Recruitment for 53rd & 24th Short Service Commission (Men & Women) Course Oct 2019
Indian Army SSC Recruitment for 191 Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy:- Indian Army has issued from unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course will commence in Oct 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. If you want to make a career with the Indian Army SSC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Indian Army SSC Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this Indian Army SSC Vacancy is 21 February 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the Indian Army SSC Recruitment Notification 2019.
Department:- Indian Army SSC.
Posts:- Indian Army SSC 53rd & 24th Course Oct 2019.
Total posts:- 91 posts.
Eligibility:- B. tech/Graduate degree.
Age Limit:- 20 to 35 years.
Exam Fee:- No fee.
Last Date:- 21 February 2019.
Salary:- Rs.56100 – 1,77,500 per month.
Job Location:-All India.
Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Vacancy details of Indian Army SSC 53rd & 24th Course Oct 2019 Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 91 posts.
Name of post:- Indian Army SSC 53rd & 24th Course Oct 2019.
1) Short Service Commission 53 Men (T) Course – 175 posts.
2) Short Service Commission 24 Women Course – 14 posts.
3) SSC (W) Non Tech – 01 post.
4) SSC (W) Tech – 01 post.
Discipline wise Vacancy Details:-
- Civil – 50 posts.
- Architecture – 03 posts.
- Mechanical – 17 posts.
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 26 posts.
- Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc (Computer Sc) – 47 posts.
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication – 25 posts.
- Electronics/opto/Micro Electronics and Microwave – 08 posts.
- Production Engineering – 03 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:-
For SSC (Tech) Men & Women: – Engineering Degree in any discipline from any recognized institution.
For SSCW (Non Tech):- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
Salary: – Rs.56100 – 1,77,500 per month.
1) For SSC (T)-53 Men and SSCW (T) 24 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2019 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 92 and 01 Oct 99, both days inclusive).
2) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only:- SSCW (No Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 07 Oct 2019.
Application fee:-There is no application fee.
Selection Process:- Their performance in Medical examination, physical standard and SSB Interview.
Physical Standard:- The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157 .5 ems with correlated weight and for women candidates is 152 cms and 43 kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 ems and weight commensurate with reduced height.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 23 January 2019 to 21 February 2019.
Important dates for Indian Army SSC Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 23 January 2019.
- Last date for online application – 21 February 2019.
Official Notification for Indian Army SSC Vacancy:-
About Indian Army.
The Indian Army are the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the army while the leadership lies with Minister of Defence, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a five-star ranked general, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.