|Indian Army SSC Recruitment for 189 Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy: – Indian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course will commence in April 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. If you want to make a career with the Indian Army SSC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Army SSC.|
|Posts:||Indian Army SSC 56th & 27th Course April 2021.|
|Total posts:||189+ Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation/ Engineering Degree.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 35 years.|
|Last date:||12 November 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Army SSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 189+ Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Short Service Commission 56th Men (Tech) Course – 175 Posts.
2) Short Service Commission 27th Women Course – 14 Posts.
3) SSC (W) Non-Tech. – 01 Post.
4) SSC (W) Tech. – 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Recruitment: –
1). For SSC(Tech)-56 Men.
2). For SSCW(Tech)-27
3). For Widows of Defence Personnel Only.
Age Limit: –
- For SSC(Tech)- 56 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 27 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 94 and 01 Apr 2001, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2021.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in PET, SSB Interview & Medical Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ from 14 October 2020 to 12 November 2020.
Important dates for Indian Army SSC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 14 October 2020.
- Last date for online application – 12 November 2020.
Official Notification for Indian Army SSC Vacancy: –
About Indian Army SSC Recruitment.
The Indian Army are the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the army while the leadership lies with Minister of Defence, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general.