Indian Army Havildar Recruitment – Apply online for Havildar Education Vacancy
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment: – Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Havildar Education in Science and Arts streams in the Army Education Corps. Eligible candidates may apply online application from 30 October to 29 November 2016.
Other detail seems like Indian Army Havildar Recruitment eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, Indian Army Havildar Education Vacancy selection process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Havildar Education.
Eligibility: – Graduate/ PG/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Ed.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 29 November 2016.
Age limit: – Between 20 years to 25 years.
Vacancy details of Indian Army Recruitment Havildar Education Posts: –
Total Vacancy: – Information Not Available.
Name of post: – Havildar Education in Science and Arts streams in the Army Education Corps.
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Science Stream:- M.Sc./ B.Sc./ MCA/ BCA/ M. Tech/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science subject from recognized university or institute.
2) Arts Stream: – MA/ BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology subject from recognized university or institute.
The candidate must have working knowledge of both English and Hindi.
Indian Army Recruitment Age limit: –
- Civilian Candidates 20 to 25 years as on 01 October 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1992 and 30 September 1997).
- Serving Combatants on Remonstration 20 to 28 years as on 01 October 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1989 and 30 September 1997).
Pay scale: – Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 2800 per month.
Training: – Selected candidates will undergo Military and Technical Training for approximately one year at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
Physical standards test: – Minimum physical standards will be as under-
- Height – Minimum 160 centimeter for Eastern Himalayan candidates and 162 centimeter for Western Himalayan & other candidates.
- Chest – Minimum 77 centimeter for all candidates.
- Weight – Minimum 48 Kilograms for Western & Eastern Himalayan candidates and 50 Kilograms for other candidates.
Physical fitness test: – Physical fitness test will be as follows-
(A) 1.6 Km in maximum 6 minutes and 20 seconds.
(B) Pull ups (Beam) – Minimum 6 pull ups.
(C) Zig Zag balance – Must pass.
(D) 9 feet ditch – Must pass.
Indian Army Havildar Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test and physical test. Only those candidate selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination.
The examination will be held on 30 April 2017. After qualifying the written examination; candidates have to face another teaching aptitude test and Interview. And after this the candidates finally selected in all test and placed in final merit list will be enrolled in Army Education Crops training.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus & pattern of examination: –
The written examination will be of these two following papers-
1) PAPER- I: – Paper-I will be common and compulsory for all candidates. This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions on general awareness and general English.
2) PAPER-II (Science Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50): – This paper will be compulsory for science stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Mathematics.
3) PAPER-II (Arts Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50): – This paper will be compulsory for Arts stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from History, Geography, Political Science, Economics and Mathematics.
4) Marking System: – Passing criteria and marking system are as given below for Indian Army Havildar Recruitment: –
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 30 October 2016 to 29 November.
About Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment.
The Indian Army are the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defense, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a five-star ranked general, which is a ceremonial position of great honor.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).