Indian Air Force Recruitment for 78 Group C Civilian Vacancy
Indian Air Force Recruitment for 78 Group C Civilian Vacancy: – Indian Air Force has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 78 posts. The post names are LDC, MTS, Mess Staff, Painter & Various.
If you want to make career at Indian Air Force Vacancy then you can apply in prescribed application format on or before 28 May 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Indian Air Force Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- LDC, MTS, Mess Staff, Painter & Various.
Location:- All India.
Last date:- 28 May 2018.
Age limit:- 18 to 25 years.
Notification number:- davp 10801/11/005/1819.
Vacancy details of Indian Air Force Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 78 posts.
Name of post:-
- D Man Grade-III– 1 Post.
- LDC – 3 Posts.
- MTS – 44 Posts.
- Safaiwali – 1 Posts.
- Mess Staff – 15 Posts.
- Safaiwala – 12 Posts.
- Cook – 1 Post.
- Painter – 1 Post.
Educational Qualification details of Indian Air Force Recruitment:-
Multi-Tasking Staff/ Mess Staff/Safaiwala/ Safaiwali:- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Painter/Cook:- Matriculation with a certificate or diploma in catering and 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute or industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
Draughtsman Grade – III:- Matriculation or its equivalent and Two year’s Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsman ship (Mechanical or Civil) from and Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
For Lower Division Clerk: – 12th Class or equivalent qualification or a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. (35 words per minute & 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depressions per Hour/9000 Key Depression per Hour on an Average of 5 Key depressions for each word.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per Indian Air Force Recruitment rule.
Selection Process: – Selection will based on Written Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send this following address on or before 28 May 2018.
Postal address for Indian Air Force Recruitment:-
- CO, HQ WAC (U) AF Subroto Park (New Delhi).
- AOC, AF Stn Srinagar (J&K).
- CO, Defenders C/o AF Stn Srinagar(J&K).
- AOC, AF Stn Palam (New Delhi).
- AOC, AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- CO, Air Police Headquarter.
- C/o AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- CO, Tuskers C/o AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- TAC Commander Tactical Air Centre Ambala C/o AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- AOC, Air Force Station Adampur, (Punjab).
- CO, Killers C/o AF Stn Adampur (Punjab).
- AOC, AF Stn Halwara (Punjab).
- CO, AF Hospital Halwara C/o AF Stn Halwara (Punjab).
- AOC, AF Station Chandigarh.
- AOC, AF Station Pathankot (Punjab).
- CO, Lethal Streaks.
- C/o AF Stn Pathankot (Punjab).
- TAC Commander, AF Stn Nagrota C/o AF Stn Jammu (J&K).
- CO, Air Force Station Kaluchack C/o AF Stn Jammu (J&K).
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Rajokri (New Delhi).
- AOC, AF Stn Hindan Ghaziabad (UP) .
- CO, MMPU Hindan C/o AFS Hindan (UP).
- AOC, AF Stn Bhisiana (Punjab).
- CO, Golden Archers C/o AF Stn Bhisiana (Punjab).
- AOC, AF Stn Suratgarh (Rajasthan).
- CO, Divyarakshak C/o AF Stn Awantipur (J&K).
- AOC, AF Stn Arjangarh (New Delhi).
- AOC, 1 AFSB AF Dehradun.
- AOC, Master Control Centre Basant Nagar.
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Kasauli (Himachal Pradeesh).
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Faridabad (56 ASP) (Haryana).
About Indian Air Force.
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct Aerial warfare during a conflict.