|Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Recruitment Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy: – Indian Air Force (IAF) has released its notification for recruitment of 04 LDC post. If you want to make a career with the IAF Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Air Force (IAF).|
|Posts:||Lower Division Clerk (LDC).|
|Total posts:||04 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||12th Pass + Typing Speed.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Nil. (Postage stamps only Rs.10/-).|
|Last date:||20 June 2022.|
|Salary:||Level-2, as per Pay Matix 7th CPC.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Air Force Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 04 Posts.
Name of post: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
1) General – 01 Post.
2) OBC – 01 Post.
3) SC – 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment: –
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hind on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Age Limit: – For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is 28 November 2021).
Age Relaxation: –
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC Category.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to PwBD Category. (Additional 05 years in case of PwBD Candidates belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in written test, skill & physical test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address “Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010“ from 21 May 2022 to 20 June 2022.
Important dates for Indian Air Force Vacancy: –
- Date of publication in employment newspaper – 21 May 2022.
- The closing date will be 30 days (20 June 2022) om the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Official Notification for Indian Air Force Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indian Air Force Recruitment.
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honoured India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal.