|Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Recruitment for 85 MTS, LDC Cook, Storekeeper, Carpenter & Other Vacancy: – Indian Air Force (IAF) has released its notification for recruitment of 85 MTS & Other posts. If you want to make a career with the IAF Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Air Force (IAF).|
|Posts:||Cook, Mess Staff, Driver, MTS, LDC, Storekeeper, Carpenter, Painter, House Keeping Staff & Other.|
|Total posts:||85 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th pass/ 12th Pass/ Graduate.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Last date:||23 August 2021.|
|Salary:||Level 1 to 4.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
Vacancy details of Indian Air Force Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 85 Posts.
Name of post: – Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. (Details Below).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment: –
Age Limit: – For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application).
Age Relaxation: –
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address from 24 July 2021 to 23 August 2021. (See the notification for the address as the addresses for all the posts are different)
Important dates for Indian Air Force Vacancy: –
- Date of publication in Employment Newspaper – 24 July 2021.
- The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Official Notification for Indian Air Force Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Indian Air Force Recruitment.
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct Aerial warfare during a conflict.