|IIT Mandi Recruitment for 43 Jr. Assistant, Jr. Laboratory Asst. & Other Vacancy: – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) has released its notification for recruitment of 43 Jr. Asst. & Other posts. If you want to make a career with the IIT Mandi Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi).|
|Posts:||Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Superintendent, Technical Officer & Sport Officer.|
|Total posts:||43 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Diploma/ Gradation/ Engineering Degree/ PG.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 40 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for all Female/ SC/ST/PH candidates.|
|Last date:||14 June 2021. (Extended)|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 1,77,500/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Mandi (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of IIT Mandi Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 43 Posts.
Name of post: – Non-Teaching Post.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Mandi Recruitment: –
For Junior Assistant – 12 Posts.
Qualification: – Graduation Degree (Min. 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications. With at least 1 year of relevant experience OR Master’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications.
For Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical) – 14 Posts.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline (Electrical & Electronics /Instrumental /Electrical/ Mechanical & Other) of 3 years duration from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute OR
- Sc. degree (Min. 55% marks) /master’s degree (60%) in relevant field from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute /university.
- 2 years working experience in relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of computer office applications.
For Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Posts.
Qualification: – Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering + 01-year relevant experience. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering of three years duration with three years field experience.
Knowledge of Computer applications.
For Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha) – 01 Post.
Qualification: – Graduation / PG Degree Hindi from a recognized University/Institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR Graduation / PG degree with English as a main subject from a recognized University/Institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with at least 55% marks and with three-years relevant experience of translation in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 (level-05) or equivalent.
For Junior Superintendent – 06 Posts.
- Graduation Degree (Min. 55% marks) with 8 years relevant experience. OR master’s degree (Min. 55% marks) with 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer office application and Secretarial practices in Central Government procedures /Academic matters /Estate Management/ Hospitality/ Student affairs.
- Accustomed to working in Computer environment.
Note: For more information, see the notification.
Application fee: – The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through Online Transfer in IIT Mandi account. No application fee is required from the Female/SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination/ Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/ from 05 May 2021 to 14 June 2021.
Important dates for IIT Mandi Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 05 May 2021.
- Last date for online application – 14 June 2021. (Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee – 14 June 2021. (Extended)
Official Notification for IIT Mandi Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About IIT Mandi Recruitment.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is a public technical and research university located in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Since the first batch of 97 students joined in July 2009, IIT Mandi has grown to currently host 125 faculty, 1,655 students and 1,141 alumni.