IIT Hyderabad Recruitment for 114 Non Teaching Vacancies
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment for 114 Non Teaching Vacancy:- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad has released its notification for recruitment of 114 Non Teaching Vacancy. If you want to make a career with the IIT Hyderabad Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this IIT Hyderabad Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this IIT Hyderabad Vacancy is 22 November 2017. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the IIT Hyderabad Recruitment Notification 2017.
Post:- Non Teaching.
Eligibility:- B. tech/M. tech/Graduate/PG.
Last date:- 22 November 2017.
Age limit:- Maximum 55 years.
Vacancy details of IIT Hyderabad Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 114 posts.
Name of post:- Non Teaching.
1. Network/Systems Administrator: 02 Posts.
2. Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts.
3. Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post.
4. Network/Systems Administrator: 02 Posts.
5. Sports Officer: 02 Posts.
6. Security Officer: 01 Post.
7. Technical Officer Gr II: 01 Post.
8. Medical Officer II: 01 Post.
9. Medical Officer I: 02 Posts.
10. Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts.
11. Section officer: 03 Posts.
12. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts.
13. Junior Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts.
14. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post.
15. Senior Library Information Assistant: 01 Post.
16. Executive Assistant: 18 Posts.
17. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post.
18. Assistant: 02 Posts.
19. Junior Accountant: 04 Posts.
20. Junior Assistant: 07 Posts.
21. Junior Technician: 23 Posts.
22. Multi Skill Assistant: 08 Posts.
23. Technical Superintendent: 23 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017:-
Eligibility: –M. Tech/ ME/ MS in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics for post-1, PG Degree with 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale for post-2, first class Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering for post-3, M. Tech/ ME/ MS in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics for post-4, Graduation in Physical Education, Master of Physical Education in Athletics, Shuttle Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Weightlifting, or Swimming (with a sound coaching knowledge of Water Polo) and M Phil in Physical Education with at least 55% of marks from a recognized Institute/ University for post-5 with relevant experience.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per IIT Hyderabad Recruitment rule.
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be 55 years for post-1 to 10, 50 years for post-11 to 17 & 23, 45 years for post-18 to 22.
Application fee for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment: – Candidates are required to pay Rs 100 (Application Fee), Rs 60 (Bank Charges) for General & OBC candidates’ payable through challan only in SBI. No fee for SC or ST candidates.
Selection Process for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment:- Short listed candidates will be called for test or interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment: – The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send to the Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi- 502 285, Sangareddy District, Telangana on or before 22 November 2017.
Official Notification for IIT Hyderabad Vacancy 2017:-
About IIT Hyderabad Vacancy.
The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad, IITH) is a public university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IIT Hyderabad is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011. The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012.