|ICFRE Recruitment for 05 MTS, LDC & Stenographer G-II Vacancy: – Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released its notification for recruitment of 05 MTS, LDC & Stenographer G-II Posts. If you want to make a career with the ICFRE Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE).|
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) &
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
|Total posts:||05 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ 12th Pass.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.300/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.|
|Last date:||24 November 2020.|
|Salary:||Level 1 to 4.|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad (Telangana).|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of ICFRE Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 05 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Stenographer Grade-II – 01 Post.
2) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post.
3) Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 03 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE Recruitment: –
For Stenographer Grade-II – 01 Post.
Salary: – Level-4, Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post.
Salary: – Level-2, Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter OR typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 03 Posts.
Salary: – Level-1, Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
Qualification: – 10thstandardpass certificate from recognized board/school.
Desirable: – 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
Age Relaxation: – Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidate applying against the unreserved posts.
Application fee: – Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) draw from any nationalized Bank in favour of ‘’Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity’’ payable at Hyderabad should be enclosed along with application. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable. However, SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Test & Typewriting Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – Interested/eligible candidates may submit their application to ‘’The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100’ Through post only so as to reach on before 24 November 2020.
Important dates for ICFRE Vacancy: –
- Last date for offline application – 24 November 2020.
Official Notification for ICFRE Vacancy: –
About ICFRE Recruitment.
The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) is an autonomous organization or governmental agency under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.