|ICAR-IARI Recruitment for 462 Assistant Vacancy: – ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released its notification for recruitment of 462 Assistant posts. If you want to make a career with the ICAR-IARI Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).|
|Total posts:||462 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- to 1200/-. (Details below)|
|Last date:||25 June 2022. (Extended)|
|Salary:||Rs.35,400/- to 44,900/- (Basic) + allowances.|
|Job Location:||New Delhi.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details & Eligibility Criteria of ICAR-IARI Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 462 Posts.
Name of post: – Assistant.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: – The candidates seeking admission to the examination must pay to the IARI a fee as follows:
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in (Preliminary) Exam, Main Exam & Skill Test.
1. Preliminary and Mains Examinations (Paper – I) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension in Preliminary and Main Examinations (Paper – I).
2. The Preliminary Exam and Paper – I of the Main Examination will be conducted in online mode and Paper – II of the Main examination will be conducted in offline mode.
3. In Preliminary Examination, there will be negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer.
4. There will be negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer in Paper – I of the Main Examination.
5. The Paper-II of the Mains Examination will have the option of answering the full paper either in Hindi or in English. No marks will be awarded for answering Part paper in Hindi and part paper in English.
If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.iari.res.in/ from 07 May 2022 to 25 June 2022.
Important dates for ICAR-IARI Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 07 May 2022.
- Last date for online application – 25 June 2022. (Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee – 25 June 2022. (Extended)
- Date of online objective type examination (CBT) (Preliminary) – 25 July 2022 (Tentative).
Official Notification for ICAR-IARI Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About ICAR-IARI Recruitment.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute, is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).