IBPS RRB 2018 Online Application Form (CWE VII) Notification Pdf 10,190 Posts Apply
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 :- The IBPS RRB notification 2018 is finally released for the recruitment of Group A – Officers (scale I, II and III) and Group B – Office assistant (multipurpose) positions in regional rural banks (RRB). Now you can apply for this exam. RRB are mainly present in rural areas & provides banking facilities to people in those areas. This recruitment process is called IBPS RRB CWE VII. This is the 6th year of recruitment in regional rural banks.
For current IBPS RRB recruitment 2018, 56 RRB`s are participating. Those qualifying in this test are appointed as an Officer (Scale I, II, III) or Office assistant positions in any of regional rural bank.
Registrations of applications – 08 June to 02 July 2018.
Online written exam scheduled on:
- Preliminary test on August 11, 12 & 18 (Officer –scale I) and 19 & 25 Aug 2018 & 01 Sep 2018 (Office assistant).
- Mains on September 30 (Officers – scale I,II,III) & October 07 (Office assistant).
- Final appointment to be completed in January 2019.
Posts & Vacancies:-
Total number of posts in IBPS RRB are 10,190. Through IBPS RRB 2018, the following positions will be filled:
- Office Assistant (multipurpose) – 5249 posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3312 posts.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager) – 1208 posts.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) – 261 posts.
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – 160 posts.
What is the IBPS RRB Eligibility?
If you are applying for IBPS RRB Exam 2018, you must satisfy the following conditions,
- Should have completed degree (any discipline) from a recognized university as on 02 July 2018.
- Must possess proficiency in local language of the state where RRB is located.
- Passed in local language at std. 8th or above
The official language of each state is clearly specified in the notification itself. If you are not proficient in that language, you cannot apply for jobs in that particular state.
Age limit: – It is compulsory that candidates should fulfill the age conditions, as on 1st June 2018:
- Office assistant: between 18 – 28 years
- Scale I officer: above 18 & below 30 years
- Scale II officer: above 21 & below 32 years
- Scale III officer: above 21 & below 40 years
- Age relaxation (max. age +3 yrs for OBC, +5 yrs for SC/ST).
IBPS RRB Selection Process:-
The IBPS RRB exam 2018 pattern shall have two tier exams – Preliminary & Main examinations that have objective type questions for a total of 200 marks.
Qualifiers of the main exam will be shortlisted for a common interview process after which allotments in RRBs will happen based on the final merit list.
There are no interviews for office assistants. They are directly appointed on the basis of their main exam scores.
Based on your exam & common interview performance, IBPS shall award scores that are valid for 1 year. Depending on these scores & your RRB preferences, IBPS will automatically allot you to a bank.
This means candidates applying for Officers (scale I, II & III) need not attend interviews for each & every regional bank in your state.
By February 2018, all qualified candidates would get final allotments in any of their preferred regional rural banks.
The application fees are fixed at Rs. 100 (SC/ST) or Rs. 600 (others) with the following options of payment,
- Online: (from June 08 to July 02, 2018) : Visit ibps.in & click on the ‘RRB online application’ to fill the necessary details. After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway.
- Pay the appropriate fee amount using net banking/credit or debit cards
- After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt
If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.
Online application links:
IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification – Download Here
Online link will be activated on 08 June 2018.
Daily Govt. Job alert on Whatsapp – Click here.