IBPS PO Exam 2017 : 3562 Vacancy in top 20 Indian banks | PO & MT Posts
IBPS conducts CWE PO/MT-VII Exam 2017 for the recruitment of 3562 Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) Vacancies on permanent basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16 August to 05 September 2017.
Post: – Probationary Officers (PO) / Management Trainees (MT).
Total Vacancy : 3562
Eligibility: – Graduate degree.
Location: – All India. Last date: – 05 September 2017.
Exam date (Preliminary):- 07 & 08.10.2017 & 14 & 15.10.2017
Exam date (Main):- 26.11.2017
Provisional Allotment:- April 2018.
Age limit: – Between 20 to 30 years.
IBPS PO 2017 Exam – All Doubts clear here | Eligibility Explained
Other details like IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, IBPS PO Exam Selection Process and how to apply are given below.
Vacancy List of Participating Banks in CWE PO/MT-VII Exam 2017:-
Participating Banks –
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India,
Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India,
Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank,
Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank,
UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India & Vijaya Bank.
Categories wise Vacancies :
SC : 578 Posts
ST : 285 Posts
OBC : 961 Posts
UR : 1738 Posts
IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.08.2017
Age of Relaxation : Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years, Other Backward Classes 3 years & Persons With Disability 10 years
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
You can pay application fee through online mode.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 16 August to 05 September 2017.
IBPS PO Exam Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS (online preliminary examination, main examination) and personal interview. The online examination will be for 300 marks-
(A) Preliminary Examination (100 Marks) – Duration Composite time of 1 hour.
- English Language (30 questions) – 30 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions) – 35 marks.
- Reasoning Ability (35 questions) – 35 marks.
(B) Main Examination (200 Marks) – Duration Composite time of 2 hour 20 minute.
- Reasoning (50 questions) – 50 marks.
- English Language (40 questions) – 40 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions) – 50 marks.
- General Awareness (40 questions) – 40 marks.
- Computer Knowledge (20 questions) – 20 marks.
Interview: – Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
Important dates for IBPS PO Exam 2017:-
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.09.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : September 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 07 & 08.10.2017 & 14 & 15.10.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Main) : 26.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2DhsHVWd2ixd21MMk5halg1QWs
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/cwe-probationary-officers-management-trainees/
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (I.B.P.S.) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (P.S.S.).