IBPS PO Recruitment for 1167 Probationary officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy
|IBPS PO Recruitment for 1167 Probationary officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy: – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released its notification for recruitment of 1167 (PO/ MT) posts. If you want to make a career with the IBPS PO Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).|
|Posts:||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO / MT).|
|Total posts:||1167 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 years to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWD & Rs.850/- for all Other candidates.|
|Last date:||26 August 2020.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of IBPS PO Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 1167 Posts.
Name of post: – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO / MT).
1) SC – 159 Posts.
2) ST – 71 Posts.
3) OBC – 233 Posts.
4) EWS – 117 Posts.
5) General – 587 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment: –
Qualification: – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: – Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: – Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD category candidates and Rs.850/- for all other category candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Online Preliminary, Online Maim Examination and Interview.
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination) – Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ibps.in/ from 05August 2020 to 26 August 2020.
Important dates for IBPS PO Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 05 August 2020.
- Last date for online application – 26 August 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 26 August 2020.
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training – September 2020.
- Could of Pre-Exam Training – 21 September 2020 to 26 September 2020.
- Download of call letters for Online examination (Preliminary) – October 2020.
- Online Examination (Preliminary) – 03 Oct 2020, 10 Oct 2020 & 11 Oct 2020.
- Result of Online exam (preliminary) – October / November 2020.
- Download of call letters for online exam (Main) – November 2020.
- Online Examination (Main) – 28 November 2020.
- Declaration of Result (Main) – December 2020.
- Download of call letters for interview. – January 2021.
- Conduct of interview – January / February 2021.
- Provisional Allotment – April 2021.
Official Notification for IBPS PO Vacancy: –
About IBPS Recruitment.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (I.B.P.S.) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (P.S.S.).