IBPS Eligibility Criteria For PO, Clerk, SO, RRB exam
Most of the candidates are preparing for next which is IBPS recruitment 2016 & 2017 and it will probably come in the order RRB, PO/MT (Probationary Officer) & Clerical/clerk. Banking jobs always attracted Indian youth. Though job security is primary reason, relaxations offered in eligibility conditions enable many to turn government employees. We are here to to let you know IBPS eligibility criteria for IBPS recruitment 2016 which includes minimum educational qualification & age limit.
IBPS Bank Exams is biggest & only recruitment test that is held for bank jobs in India. Those who were unable to qualify previously are waiting to give their next best shot, fresh graduates are eager to sit for their 1st IBPS bank exams.
The recently released IBPS bank exam calendar 2016 made aspirants sit up & take note of upcoming bank exam dates. Who are eligible to apply for bank jobs in the year 2016 are explained here..
Four main banking job exams have been planned for year 2016-17 as per notification released by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). They are :
- RRB CWE for vacancies in Regional rural banks
- Clerk CWE for Clerical cadre posts
- PO CWE for Probationary officer posts
- Specialist Officer CWE for specialist officer positions
Now know eligibility conditions required to apply for each IBPS exam.
Total 56 regional rural banks in India which are similar to normal public sector banks but they are located only in villages & towns.
Their main purpose is to provide banking services in rural areas.
Common written exam is conducted for recruitment of Office Assistants & Officers in branches of these RRB`s.
IBPS Eligibility Criteria /Eligibility conditions for IBPS RRB V 2016 exams are here.
|Criteria||Office Assistant & Officer (scale I)|
|Age||Min:18 yrs Max: 28 (for assistant) & 30 years (for Officers)|
|Education||Pass in degree|
|Others||Knowledge of local language of the state you are applying is necessary. It would be test at the time of Interview.|
The IBPS Clerk (VI) 2016 Exam will be conducted to fill cashier cum clerk jobs in 19 public sector banks in all over India.
All those candidates satisfying below criteria can submit his/her applications.
- Age limit: 20 – 28 years (+5yrs for sc/st, +3yrs for obc, +10yrs for disabled)
- Education: Should have completed graduation (any degree)
- Language: Proficiency (able to read /write/ write) in official language of state that you are applying for, is required.
- Computer Knowledge: Must have studied computer science/ IT as subject in high school or college.If not, then you NEED to posses atleast a certificate/ diploma in computer operations/ language from institute.
Note – No Interviews for Clerk posts in public sector banks hereafter. So candidates have to just qualify in written exams to become a clerk or other sub-staff in any govt bank.
The IBPS clerk 2016 (VI) notification could be released in the month October 2016
To apply for PO (probationary officer) post in 2017-18, one needs to qualify in IBPS PO (VI) 2016 CWE which is to be happen this year.
Eligibility conditions for IBPS PO exams are here,
- Age limit for PO: 20–30 years (relaxation in maximum age is same just like in clerk)
- You must have passed in degree (any discipline/subject)
IBPS PO 2016 (IV) notification announcement can be expected in July 2016.
If you are a professional degree holder like Btech/ BE/ MBA (Finance/Marketing/ HR)/ LLB/ CA then IBPS SO exam for specialist officer jobs in govt banks will be right choice.
- Specialist Officer positions available in PSBs are IT Officer, HR Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Marketing Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari & Law Officer.
As eligibility condition differs for each post. For detailed information see the pix/image below .
IBPS SO (VI) 2016 notification shall be made during December 2016.
Note – All above eligibility conditions are set by IBPS and hence can change as per the govt rules prevailing at the time of issuing recruitment notices. IBPS Eligibility Criteria are as per IBPS notification.
Some more details of eligibility criteria for IBPS —
IBPS RRB eligiblity for (Regional Rural Banks) Recruitment 2016-17 (Eligibility Criteria)
IBPS Clerk Eligibility for Recruitment 2016-17 (Eligibility Criteria)
IBPS PO/MT Eligibility for Recruitment 2016-17 (Eligibility Criteria)
IBPS SO Eligibility for Recruitment 2016-17 (Eligibility Criteria)
If you have any queries regarding IBPS eligibility criteria 2016, feel free to ask us via our comment section below.
How to Fill IBPS PO 2016 Bank Preferences? | Detailed Guide here