IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam : 7275 Clerk Jobs in Banks, Apply till 10 October 2018
Here is a good news, who are looking for clerk jobs in government banks. The IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam notification has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is one of the most expected announcement & through this, IBPS is to conduct the 7th common written exam (CRP Clerks – VIII) for clerk jobs in Indian banks for the Year 2019-20.
IBPS conducts this common exam once every year for graduates.Qualifying in IBPS clerk 2018 exam is necessary to apply for Clerk (Clerical cadre) vacancies in public sector banks of India.
Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2018 phase VIII from 18th September to 10 October 2018. Notification of IBPS Exam Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment in Clerical Cadre (CRP Clerks VIII) in the below of this article & at www.ibps.in
Qualifying in IBPS clerk 2018 exam is necessary to apply for clerk vacancies in public sector banks of India.
Name of Post: Clerk.
Total vacancy: 7275.
Eligibility: Graduate Degree.
Location: All India.
Application registration from 18th September to 10 October 2018.
Preliminary test on 08th, 09th, 15th & 16th December 2018.
Date of Online Examination – Main : 20th January 2019.
Age limit: Between 20 to 28 years as on 01st September 2018. (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment – IBPS Clerk CRP VIII Notification Vacancy Details
All Interested candidates required to check their eligibility details in “IBPS Clerk Notification” such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, fees details.
Number of Vacancies
If you had a question of how many clerk jobs in banks for the upcoming year 2019-20, the exact answer is now revealed by IBPS.
7275 clerk jobs are to be filled in public sector banks, through IBPS clerk 2018 selections which is drastically lower than previous years, due to various reasons.
State wise IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancy details:-
- Andhra Pradesh – 167 posts.
- Arunachal Pradesh – 10 posts.
- Assam – 94 posts.
- Bihar – 178 posts.
- Chandigarh – 37 posts.
- Chhattisgarh – 89 posts.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 03 posts.
- Daman & Diu – 01 post.
- Delhi – 362 posts.
- Goa – 48 posts.
- Gujarat – 533 posts.
- Haryana – 146 posts.
- Himachal Pradesh – 90 posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir – 61 posts.
- Jharkhnad – 110 posts.
- Karnataka – 618 posts.
- Kerala – 291 posts.
- Lakshadweep – 01 post.
- Madhya Pradesh – 325 posts.
- Maharashtra – 772 posts.
- Manipur – 08 posts.
- Meghalaya – 06 posts.
- Mizoram – 02 posts.
- Nagaland – 04 posts.
- Odisha – 191 posts.
- Punducherry – 22 posts.
- Punjab – 405 posts.
- Rajasthan – 268 posts.
- Sikkim – 10 posts.
- Tamil Nadu – 792 posts.
- Telangana – 162 posts.
- Tripura – 18 posts.
- Uttar Pradesh – 944 posts.
- Uttarakhnad – 97 posts.
- West Bengal – 410 posts.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria: Inorder to apply for IBPS clerical exam 2018, it is compulsory for candidates to satisfy the following conditions:
– Age to be min 20 years & max. 28 yrs, as on 01st September 2018 (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
– Graduate Degree from a recognized university, on or before 10 October 2018.
– Should know to read/ write/ speak the local language of the state you are applying for is necessary.
– Computer knowledge is compulsory. You should have studied computers in high school/ college as a subject/ degree OR must posses a certificate from any computer training institute.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern | IBPS clerk syllabus:
As per notification the IBPS clerk 2018 exams shall follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both are to be conducted only online.
– IBPS Clerk Prelims test will have 100 questions that should be answered within 1 hour.
– Cutoffs would be fixed for each section & also for the total score, that you need to secure.
Only those who qualify in the preliminary test will be eligible for main examination.
– IBPS Clerk Main exam: 190 questions with a total duration of 2 hours 40 minutes.
– You must achieve the cutoff scores (section-wise & total) to be called for common interviews.
Negative marking: For every wrong answer, negative mark of 0.25 would also be reduced in prelim & main exam. Here is IBPS clerk syllabus.
There are seperate time limit for each section within which candidates need to complete that specific paper in mains exam.
How to apply IBPS Clerk Vacancy:
Application fee: – Candidates should be paid as application fee of Rs 600 by through online mode. SC, ST and PWD categories candidates should pay application fee of Rs 100 only.
Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website ibps.in from 18th September to 10 October 2018. Necessary details of IBPS Clerk (CRP-Clerks-VIII) –
– After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway.
– Pay the appropriate fee amount using netbanking/credit or debit cards
– After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt
– If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.
Take a print of the completely filled application form as it has to be produced at the time of interviews.
Download IBPS Clerk 2018 notification in PDF format – Website here (pdf file)
IBPS Eligibility Criteria For PO/ Clerk/ SO/ RRB exam
Online Apply for IBPS Clerk 2018 link will active soon – Click Here
The tentative schedule of IBPS Clerk is as follows: