IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam notification has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS will conduct the 6th common written examination (CWE – VI) for clerk jobs in Indian banks. The online examination will conduct for selection of personnel for year 2017-18 Clerical Cadre Posts.
Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2016 phase VI till 06th September 2016. IBPS Clerk CWE VI Notification declared today. Advertisement of IBPS Exam Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment in Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks VI) at www.ibps.in
Qualifying in IBPS clerk 2016 exam is necessary to apply for clerk vacancies in public sector banks of India.
Name of Post: Clerk.
Total vacancy: 19243.
Eligibility: Graduate Degree.
Location: All India.
Last date: 06 September 2016.
Age limit: Between 20 to 28 years as on Aug 01, 2016. (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment – IBPS Clerk CWE 6 Notification Vacancy Details
All Interested candidates required to check their eligibility details in “IBPS Clerk Notification” such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, fees details.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria: As per IBPS Clerk notification –
- Age – Between 20 to 28 years as on Aug 01, 2016. (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
- Graduate Degree from a recognized university, on or before September 12, 2016
- Should know to read/ write/ speak the local language of the state you are applying for is necessary.
- Computer knowledge is compulsory
- You should have studied computers in high school/ college as a subject/ degree OR must posses a certificate from any computer training institute.
Number of Vacancies:
19243 clerk jobs are to be filled with candidates qualifying in IBPS clerk 2016 selections (for bank-wise & state-wise breakup of vacancies.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 State Wise Vacancy List : Highest in UP, MP, Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern | IBPS clerk syllabus:
The IBPS clerk 2016 exams shall follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both are to be conducted only online.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims test will have 100 questions that should be answered within 1 hour.
- Cutoffs would be fixed for each section & also for the total score, that you need to secure.
Only those who qualify in the preliminary test will be eligible for main examination.
- IBPS Clerk Main exam: 200 questions with a total duration of 2 hours.
- You must achieve the cutoff scores (section-wise & total) to be called for common interviews.
Negative marking: For every wrong answer, negative mark of 0.25 would also be reduced in prelim & main exam. Here is IBPS clerk syllabus.
There are seperate time limit for each section within which candidates need to complete that specific paper in mains exam.
Application fee: – Candidates should be paid as application fee of Rs 600 by through online mode. SC, ST and PWD categories candidates should pay application fee of Rs 100 only.
How to apply IBPS Clerk Vacancy:
Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website ibps.in from Aug 22 – Sep 1, 2016. Necessary details of IBPS Clerk (CWE-Clerks-VI) –
- After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway.
- Pay the appropriate fee amount using netbanking/credit or debit cards
- After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt
- If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.
- Take a print of the completely filled application form as it has to be produced at the time of interviews.
IBPS Clerk 2016 State Wise Vacancy List : Highest in UP, MP, Maharashtra
Note – The online application will open from August 22nd only.
The tentative schedule of IBPS Clerk is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26 & 27.11.2016 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
About IBPS: –
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.