How Fill SSC CGL 2016 Online Application – Steps with Images
Online Application registrations for SSC CGL 2016 has started also also activated the ‘apply online’ links. When you crack this exam you become eligible for Group B & C cadre posts/jobs in central government ministries, departments, PSU offices & public sector offices in India. In the registration process, many new modifications have been made. we are publishing the exact steps that tell you How to fill your SSC CGL 2016 online application form with post preferences.
The SSC CGL 2016 online application links will visibal upto 11th march 2016. There will no extension of last dates. So make sure that you apply befor this date.
Steps to How Fill SSC CGL form Apply Online
All candidates must complete and submit both the parts. After that your application/registration will be considered as successfully registered.
1) Application page can be accessed from these links: Link 1 or Link 2
2) On the right top corner, you will find a link ‘Examination’. Click on Part – I registration.
3) A new page with details of SSC CGL 2016 dates shall be displayed. Open this link ‘Click here’ given below ‘Online form’
…Continue after Advt. ⇓
SSC CGL Part I Registration:
4) Enter your personal details in this form by giving the accurate information.
- Fill in name & date of birth field as given in your Matriculation/Secondary/10th Exam Certificate.
- Choose category you belong (SC, ST, ExSM, PH & all females are eligible for fee exemption)
- Enter your valid Aadhar number (It is not compulsory)
- Under ‘Claiming Age Relaxation’, choose ‘Yes’ only if you have necessary document to prove it.
- Those from minority communities can choose ‘Yes’ in the next field.
- Type in postal address along with valid mobile number and email address.
How to Fill SSC Post Preferences
5) Most important step of filling Preference of Posts. There are 30 different posts available and you need to enter code number given for exach in boxes numbered from 1 to 30.
- Candidates applying for Statistical Investigator post choose YES in the boxes – ‘Are you applying….’ and ‘Do you possess Educational Qualification (EQ)…’
- If you dont posses education for that post, choose ‘NO’
AAO post requires a candidate to hold any degree. So everyone can choose Yes in 3rd & 4th boxes as well.
6) Fill educational qualification details by selecting appropriate degree from dropdown box & choose discipline/ subject. If your subject is not listed, choose ‘Others’.
7) If you have work experience, fill details as well. (Click Submit to move to next page.)
…Continue after Advt. ⇓
How to Verify Details for SSC CGL 2016 form
8) All details entered by you including personal, contact info & post preferences will be displayed on screen.
If any change to be made, click on Update button. You would be transferred to first page, where you may modify details.
If there is no change, read declaration, enter random image in box & click on ‘I Agree’ button.
9) Now Part I registration is now completed.
Candidates will be shown their registration ID, exam centre & few of personal details.
Take a print of page for future reference by clicking on link ‘Print’.
How to fill Part II Registration
In this stage, candidates are to submit fees and upload photo with signature.
10) Click on Part II registration link, where you need to provide registration id & date of birth to enter.
11) In the next screen, upload your photo and signature as per the sizes given.
Click on ‘Upload Image’ button to proceed to next page.
12) Fees have to paid either by SBI Netbanking/ Debit cards/ Credit or by Cash. Choose appropriate option from screen shown like below:
- Through any SBI branch: Download generated pay-in slip (pdf) & deposit fees in the bank after 24 hours only.
Important Note: Other banks netbanking will not work on this prosses. You will have to pay only via their ATM card or Credit card only.
SSC CGL Application Submitted:
After completing all the steps including fee payment, a screen is displayed “You have successfully submitted your application”
- Note – NO confirmation email or sms sent by SSC to our email id & mobile number. Dont expect to receive them immediately.
Candidates can however view registered application or take print of it by visiting online application page. Click on ‘View / Print application’ link.