Gujarat High Court Recruitment for 20 Legal Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment for 20 Legal Assistant Vacancy: – High Court of Gujarat has released its notification for recruitment of 20 Legal Assistant posts. If you want to make a career with the Gujarat High Court Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Gujarat High Court.|
|Total posts:||20 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.300/- for all candidate.|
|Last date:||08 November 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.20,000/- per month.|
|(हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए यहां क्लिक करें)|
Vacancy details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 20 Posts.
Name of post: – Legal Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment: –
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five-Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth-Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
- Acquaintance of vernacular Language.
Application fee: – All Candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₨.300/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal – https://hcojas.guj.nic.in.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination (Objective Type – MCQs) – Based & Viva – voce Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ from 21 October 2019 to 08 November 2019.
Important dates for Gujarat High Court Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 21 October 2019.
- Last date for online application – 08 November 2019.
- Date of Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) – 08 December 2019.
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) – Month of January/February 2020.
Official Notification for Gujarat High Court Vacancy: –
About Gujarat High Court.
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State.