Gujarat PSC Recruitment for 423 Inspector of Registration, Gujarat Administrative Service, District Youth Development Officer & Other Vacancies
Gujarat PSC Recruitment: – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has been issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 423 posts. The post names are 423 Inspector of Registration, Gujarat Administrative Service, District Youth Development Officer and Other Vacancies.
You want to make career Vacancy in Gujarat PSC Recruitment then you can apply their online application from 15 March to 31 March 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government Vacancy in Gujarat PSC Recruitment. Further other details are given below.
Post: – Inspector of Registration, Gujarat Administrative Service, District Youth Development Officer and Other.
Eligibility: – Bachelors/ Master Degree.
Location: – Gujarat.
Last date: – 31 March 2017.
Age limit: – Maximum 50 years.
Details of Vacancy in Gujarat PSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 423 posts.
Name of posts: –
1) Inspector of Registration, Class-2 (Special Drive) – 05 posts.
2) Director (IT), Class-1, Department of Science and Technology – 10 posts.
3) Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1 and Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 and Class-2 – 325 posts.
4) Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1), Class-2, (Special Recruitment-Schedule Tribe) State Services – 02 posts.
5) Clinical Psychologist, Class-2 – 20 posts.
6) District Youth Development Officer, Class-2 – 22 posts.
7) Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Class-2, Directorate of Forensic Science, Home Department – 13 posts.
8) Industries Officer, Class-2, Industries & Mines Department – 07 posts.
9) Industries Officer (Technical) and Manager (Raw Materials), Industries and Mines Department – 04 posts.
10) Assistant Research Officer, Class-2, General State Service, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department – 05 posts.
Eligibility: – Passed Bachelors Degree/ Master Degree or equivalent examinations.
Application fee: – Rs 100 for General Candidates through online mode and No Fee for SC/ST.
Selection process: – Written examination and Interview.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply their online application through the website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. From 15 March to 31 March 2017.
About GPSC Recruitment.
Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.