Gujarat PSC Recruitment for 2481 Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector & Other Vacancies
Gujarat PSC Recruitment for 2481 Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector & Other Vacancies: – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 2481 posts. The post names are Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector and Other Vacancies.
If you want to make career at Gujarat PSC Vacancy then you can apply online application from 17 July to 02 August 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Gujarat PSC Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector & Other.
Last date:- 02 August 2017.
Age limit: – Information not available.
Official Website: – http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
Vacancy details of Gujarat PSC Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 2481 posts.
Name of posts:-
1) Social Welfare Officer, Class – 2 – 05 posts.
2) Medical Officer – 1693 posts.
3) Principal (Gujarat Nursing Services), Class – 1 – 08 posts.
4) Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector, Class – 2 – 15 posts.
5) Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class – 2 – 400 posts.
6) Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class – 2 – 115 posts.
7) Gujarat Engineer Services (Civil), Class – 1 & 2 – 245 posts.
Eligibility: – If you want to know about qualification then you should read notification.
Salary:- Candidates will get good salary as per Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) rule.
Selection Process: – Their performance in written examination and interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ from 17 July to 02 August 2017.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 17 July 2017.
- Last date for online application – 02 August 2017.
About Gujarat PSC Vacancy.
Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.