GIMS, Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2023: – The Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS), Uttar Pradesh is a premier medical institute in the state. It is recruiting 255 Staff Nurses to fill up the vacancies in its various departments. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the essential details about this exciting job opportunity.
|Department:||Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS), Uttar Pradesh|
|Total posts:||255 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc Nursing (PG)/ GNM Diploma. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 40 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 2360/-. (Details Below)|
|Apply Date:||Available Soon.|
|Salary:||Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Note:||All Indian (male & female) candidates can apply.|
GIMS, Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: –
Name of post: – Staff Nurse.
1) General – 102 Posts.
2) OBC – 69 Posts.
3) EWS – 25 Posts.
4) SC – 54 Posts
5) ST – 05 Posts.
GIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
- (i) B.Sc Nursing (4 years course) from an Indian Nursing Council / Medical Faculty recognized Institute or University or B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) (2 Years Course) (ii) Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
- (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council
(ii) *Two Years experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned
(iii) Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
- The minimum age for all posts is 21 years.
- The maximum age for all posts is 40 years.
- Age relaxation shall be applicable, as notified by the State (UP) Government from time to time.
Application fee: – Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid is as under:-
“GIMS Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment”
Selection Process: – The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
Computer Based Test (CBT): For the post of Staff Nurse, a Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held. The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of 02 hours duration and will be of 100 marks. It will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs), as follows
- 80% questions will be related to Theory of Nursing knowledge
- 20% questions will be related to Practical application of Nursing work (of these 10% will be related to COVID related work)
- Syllabus- as enclosed
- There will be NO negative marking.
- Language of the examination will be both English and Hindi
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
Important dates for GIMS, Uttar Pradesh Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – Available Soon.
- Last date for online application – Available Soon.
Official Notification for GIMS, Uttar Pradesh Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About GIMS, Uttar Pradesh.
The Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar (UP) foundation, was laid on 13 May 2008 by Honble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Kumari Mayawati ji and hospital was named as Manyawar Kashiram Multi- Specialty Hospital.