|Indian Exim Bank Recruitment for 60 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy: – Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) has released its notification for recruitment of 60 Management Trainee (MT) posts. If you want to make a career with the Indian Exim Bank Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Indian Exim Bank.|
|Posts:||Management Trainee (MT).|
|Total posts:||60 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation/ PG./LLB/ BE/ B. Tech/ MBA/ PGDBA & Other.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.600/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
|Last date:||31 December 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.40,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Indian Exim Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 60 Posts.
Name of post: – Management Trainee (MT).
1) General – 27 Posts.
2) SC – 08 Posts.
3) ST – 04 Posts.
4) OBC (NCL) – 16 Posts.
5) EWS – 05 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Exim Bank Recruitment: –
For Management Trainee (Human Resource).
Qualification: – Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/ degree in HR/Personnel Management. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post Graduation/ diploma/degree.
For Management Trainee (Information Technology).
Qualification: – Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
For Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research).
Qualification: – Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics. Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
For Management Trainee (Law).
Qualification: – Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
For Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts).
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialization in Finance. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Post Graduates who have completed/passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 OR candidates who have appeared / appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
Note: – Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to Gen/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST -40 years and OBC – 38 years.
Application fee: – Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹600/- for General, EWS and OBC candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.eximbankindia.in/ from 19 December 2020 to 13 December 2020.
Important dates for Indian Exim Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 19 December 2020.
- Last date for online application – 31 December 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 31 December 2020.
Official Notification for Indian Exim Bank Vacancy: –
About Indian Exim Bank Recruitment.
Export-Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution of the country. It commenced operations in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981.