ESIC West Bengal Recruitment for 97 Staff Nurse, OT Assistant, Lab. Assistant & Other Vacancies
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment for 97 Staff Nurse, OT Assistant, Lab. Assistant & Other Vacancy:- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC West Bangal) has released its notification for recruitment of 97 Staff Nurse, OT Assistant, Lab. Assistant & Other through Direct Recruitment. If you want to make a career with the ESIC West Bengal Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this ESIC West Bengal Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this ESIC West Bengal Vacancy is 21 January 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the ESIC West Bengal Recruitment Notification 2018.
Department:- ESIC West Bengal.
Posts:- Staff Nurse, OT Assistant, Lab. Assistant & Other.
Total posts:-97 posts.
Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years.
Exam Fee:- Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD/Female & Ex Servicemen and Rs.500 for all categories.
Last Date:- 21 January 2019.
Salary:- Rs.19900 to Rs.142400 per month.
Job Location:- West Bengal & Sikkim.
Official Website:- www.esic.nic.in.
Vacancy details of ESIC West Bengal Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 97 posts.
Name of post:-
1) Jr. MRT – 01 post.
2) Staff Nurse – 61 posts.
3) Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 13 posts.
4) ECG Technician – 03 posts.
5) Lab. Assistant – 07 posts.
6) OT Assistant – 07 posts.
7) Medical Social Worker – 05 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC West Bengal Recruitment:-
For Staff Nurse:- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent for male nurse. Registered nurse with Nursing Council.
Salary:- Rs.44900 – 142400 per month.
For Lab. Assistant: – Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
Salary:- Rs.21700 – 69100 per month.
For OT Assistant:- Senior Secondary/10+2 with science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
Salary:- Rs.21700 – 69100 per month.
For Medical Social Worker:- Degree/Diploma in social work from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE recognized Institution preferably with One year experience in family planning, social work/ Health Education/Training.
Salary:- Rs.25500 – 81100 per month.
For Pharmacist (Allopathic):- Degree in Pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act. 1948.
Salary: – Rs.29200 – 92300 per month.
Application fee:- Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD/Female & Ex Servicemen
and Rs.500 for all categories through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc.
Selection Process:- The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks). For the post of Junior Medical Record Technician the final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Examination (125 Marks) and Computer Test (Qualifying in nature).
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.esic.nic.in from 26 December 2018 to 21 January 2019.
Important dates for ESIC West Bengal Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 26 December 2018.
- Last date for online application – 21 January 2019.
Official Notification for ESIC West Bengal Vacancy:-
About ESIC West Bengal.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC recruitment) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning I.N.R 15000 (US$240) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the E.S.I. Corporation (E.S.I.C.) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the E.S.I. Act 1948.