ESIC Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment – 31 Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff Post
ESIC Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment – 31 Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff Posts – Apply online
ESIC Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment: – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Jammu & Kashmir) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff on permanent basis.
Post: – Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff.
Qualification: – 10th/ Graduate degree.
Location: – Jammu & Kashmir.
Last date: – 06 January 2016.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 27 years.
Total posts: – 31 posts.
Name of the posts in ESIC Jammu & Kashmir: –
1) Upper Division Clerk (U.D.C) – 21 posts.
2) Multi Tasking Staff (M.T.S) – 10 posts.
1) Upper Division Clerk (U.D.C):-
Qualification: – Graduate degree in any stream from recognized university or institute.
Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Pay scale: – Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 2400 per month.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 27 years as on 06 January 2016.
2) Multi Tasking Staff (M.T.S):-
Qualification: – 10th classed passed or equivalent from recognized boards.
Pay scale: – Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 1800 per month.
Age limit: – Between 18 to 25 years as on 06 January 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relax able up to 03 years for O.B.C, 05 years for SC or ST and 10 years for P.W.D candidates.
Application fee: – Candidates pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 300 by through challan mode.
SC, ST, P.W.D, E.X.S.M and women candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection process for ESIC Jammu & Kashmir: – Candidates will be selected on the basis are given below-
For Upper Division Clerk – Written examination (objective type) and computer skill test.
For Multi Tasking Staff – Written examination only.
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode through website www.esic.nic.in from 07 December to 06 January 2016.
About ESIC Jammu & Kashmir
Employees State Insurance Corporation (E.S.I.C) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning INR 15000 (US$240) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the E.S.I Corporation (E.S.IC.) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the E.S.I Act 1948.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).