|Delhi District Court Recruitment for 417 Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server & Other Vacancy: – The Office of The Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi has released its notification for recruitment of 417 Peon & Other posts. If you want to make a career with the Delhi District Court Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Delhi District Court.|
|Posts:||Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper & Process Server.|
|Total posts:||417 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ 12th Pass.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates.|
|Apply date:||07 Feb 2021 to 21 February 2021.|
|Salary:||Level 3 to 4.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Delhi District Court Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 417 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon – 280 Posts.
2) Chowkidar – 33 Pots.
3) Sweeper/ Safai karamchari – 23 Posts.
4) Process Server – 81 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi District Court Recruitment: –
Age Limit: – The candidates age should be not less than 18 years for each post code. Maximum age is 27 years as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: – A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in case of Unreserved/OBC Category candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) for reserved categories i.e SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen will be charged along with applicable transaction charges.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Objective (MCQ) Test & Interview.
- Each question will carry 01 (one) mark. There shall be 01 (one) mark for each correct answer. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be in Bilingual language (i.e Hindi and English both). The candidates are required to fill the OMR sheets by using Blue or Black ball point pen only.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in/ from 07 February 2021 to 21 February 2021.
Important dates for Delhi District Court Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 07 February 2021.
- Last date for online application – 21 February 2021.
- Last date for payment of fee – 21 February 2021.
- Date for Objective/ MCQ Test – To be notified later on the official website
- Date for Skill Test (Driving Test) – To be notified later on the official website
- Date for Interview – To be notified later on the official website
Official Notification for Delhi District Court Vacancy: –
About Delhi District Court Recruitment.
Hisar district is one of the 22 districts of Haryana state, India. Hisar city serves as the district headquarters. The district is also part of Hisar division, which is headed by a commissioner who is employed by the Indian Administrative Service.