DCSEM Recruitment for 36 Driver, UDC, Technician & Other Vacancies
DCSEM Recruitment for 36 Driver, UDC, Technician & Other Vacancy:- Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management (DCSEM) under Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 36 posts. The post names are Driver, UDC, Technician & Other.
If you want to make career at DCSEM Vacancy then you can apply online application from 05 May 2018 to 04 June 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in DCSEM Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Posts:- Driver, UDC, Technician & Other.
Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Last date:- 04 June 2018.
Age limit:- As per rule.
Notification number:- DCSEM/ 01 /2018.
Official Website:- http://dcsem.gov.in/
Vacancy details of DCSEM Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 36 Posts.
Name of post:-
1) Scientific Assistant/B (Civil) – 03 posts.
2) Scientific Assistant/B (Electrical) – 02 posts.
3) Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical) – 02 posts.
4) Scientific Assistant/B (Information Technology / Computer Science) – 02 posts.
5) Technician /B (Plumbing) – 03 posts.
6) Technician /B (Carpentry) – 03 posts.
7) Technician /B (Electrical) – 05 posts.
8) Technician/B (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) – 01 post.
9) Technician/B (Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance) – 01 post.
10) Technician/B (Draughtsman-Civil) – 01 post.
11) Assistant Security Officer/A – 05 post.
12) Upper Division Clerk – 06 posts.
13) Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 02 posts.
Eligibility details of DCSEM Recruitment: –
For Driver (Ordinary Grade):- Pass in 10th Standard and Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles.
For Upper Division Clerk:- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
For Scientific Assistant/B (Civil):- Diploma in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks (3 years after S.S.C. OR 2 years after H.S.C).
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per DCSEM Recruitment rule.
Application fee of DCSEM Recruitment:-
Selection Process: – Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. The selection process will consist of test in 3 stages (Stage 1 & 2 – Screening Test and Stage 3–Skill/Trade Test).
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.dcsem.gov.in/ from 05 May 2018 to 04 June 2018.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 05 May 2018.
- Last date for online application – 04 June 2018.
About DCSEM Vacancy.
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) came into being on August 3, 1954 under the direct charge of the Prime Minister through a Presidential Order. According to the Resolution constituting the AEC, the Secretary to the Government of India in the Department of Atomic Energy is ex-officio Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission.