|CSIR-IIIM, Jammu Recruitment for 09 Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy: – CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu (CSIR-IIIM-Jammu) has released its notification for recruitment of 09 Jr. Secretariat Asst post. If you want to make a career with the CSIR-IIIM, Jammu Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu.|
|Posts:||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen/F&A/S&P).|
|Total posts:||09 posts.|
|Eligibility:||12th Pass + Typing Speed.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 31 years.|
|Apply Fee:||No Fee for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women & Rs.100/- for all other candidates.|
|Last date:||28 January 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- to 63,200/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Jammu and Kashmir.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of CSIR-IIIM, Jammu Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 09 Posts.
Name of post: – Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen/F&A/S&P).
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Application fee: – (Rs.100/- for other candidates) The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employment are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Examination and Typing Test.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://iiim.res.in/ from 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022.
Important dates for CSIR-IIIM, Jammu Vacancy: –
- Date of Commencement of Online Application – 07 January 2022.
- Last date for Receipt of Online Application – 28 January 2022.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application – 07 February 2022.
- For candidates residing in far flung areas viz North Eastern regions, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, U.T of Ladakh, etc. the last date of receipt of hard copy of Online Applications is 11.02.2022)
- If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
Official Notification for CSIR-IIIM, Jammu Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About CSIR-IIIM, Jammu Recruitment.
The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu.