|CSB Recruitment for 142 Cook, UDC, Stenographer & Other Vacancy: – Central Silk Board (CSB) has released its notification for recruitment of 142 Cook, Steno & other. If you want to make a career with the CSB Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Central Silk Board (CSB).|
|Posts:||Cook, Field Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, & Other.|
|Total posts:||142 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th Pass/ 12th Pass/ Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG/ Other.|
|Age Limit:||Not Specified.|
|Apply Fee:||Not Specified.|
|Last date:||16th January 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- to 1,77,500/- per month.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of CSB Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 142 Posts.
Name of post: – Group-A, B & C Administrative and Technical Posts.
1) Cook – 02 Posts.
2) Field Assistant – 01 Post.
3) Stenographer – 04 Posts.
4) Upper Division Clerk – 85 Posts.
5) Junior Translator (Hindi) – 04 Posts.
6) Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 05 Posts.
7) Library and Information Assistant – 02 Posts.
8) Stenographer (Grade-I) – 04 Posts.
9) Assistant Superintendent (Tech.) – 05 Posts.
10) Assistant Superintendent (Admn.) – 25 Posts.
11) Computer Programmer – 01 Post.
12) Assistant Director (A&A) – 04 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for CSB Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Available Soon
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://csb.gov.in/ from 24th December 2022 to 16th January 2023.
Important dates for CSB Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 24th December 2022.
- Last date for online application – 16th January 2023.
Official Notification for CSB Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About CSB Recruitment.
Central Silk Board (CSB) is a Statutory body established in 1948 by an Act of Parliament. It is working under the administrative control of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.