CRPF Recruitment 9360 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Vacancy: – The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is one of the largest paramilitary forces in India, and they recruit candidates for various posts throughout the year. This time the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 9360 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) posts. All the details for CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023 are given below.
|Department:||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).|
|Posts:||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen).|
|Total posts:||9212 + 148 = 9360 Post.|
|Eligibility:||Matriculation (10th Pass)/ 12th Pass/ ITI.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 30 years. (Details Below)|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 100/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||02 May 2023. (Extended)|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All Indian.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
CRPF Constable Vacancy details: –
Total Vacancy: – 9,360 Post
Name of post: – Constable (Technical & Tradesmen).
- Constable/ Driver
- Constable/ Fitter
- Constable/ Bugler
- Constable/ Tailor
- Constable/ Cobbler
- Constable/ Carpenter
- Constable/ Painter
- Constable/ Gardener
- Constable/ Brass Band
- Constable/ Pipe Band
- Constable/ Cook
- Constable/ Water Carrieer
- Constable/ Barber/ Hair Dresser (Female)
- Constable/ Washer man/ Washerwoman
- Constable/ Safai Karmachari
- Constable/ Mason (Pioneer)
- Constable/ Plumber (Pioneer)
- Constable/ Electrician (Pioneer)
CRPF Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
CRPF Constable Salary Detail: –
The salary of a CRPF Constable can vary based on various factors such as their job location, their seniority, and their specialized skills. However, in general, the basic pay scale for a CRPF Constable ranges from Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- per month.
CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023 Age Limit: –
- Constable (Driver): Between 21 to 30 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
- Constable (MMV/Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/Water Carrier / Washerman/ Barber/ Mason/ Plumber/ SafaiKaramchari/ Electrician): Between 18 to 26 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005.
CRPF Constable 2023 Vacancy Age Relaxation: –
- 05 Years for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.
- 03 Years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
- Ex-Servicemen: The upper age limit is relaxed by the length of military service plus 3 years for candidates who have served in the armed forces of the Union.
- Departmental candidates (CRPF): The upper age limit is relaxed up to 40 years for departmental candidates who have rendered at least 3 years of regular and continuous service in CRPF.
CRPF Constable Recruitment Application fee: –
- Examination Fees Rs.100/- for male candidates of Gen/EWS/OBC only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are Exempted.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Trade Test.
Scheme of Examination: (For CT(Technical/Tradesmen) & CT(Pioneer): –
Computer Based Test: The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple-Choice Type. The CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- You can check the official notification of CRPF Recruitment 2023 to know about Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Trade Test. Which is given at the end of this page.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://crpf.gov.in/ from 27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023.
CRPF Constable Vacancy Apply Date: –
- Starting date for online application – 27 March 2023.
- Last date for online application – 02 May 2023 (Extended)
- Release of Admit Card of Computer Based Test – 20 June 2023 to 25 June 2023.
- Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative) – 01 July 2023 to 13 July 2023.
CRPF Constable Recruitment Official Notification: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About CRPF Recruitment.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central paramilitary forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force).