CRPF Recruitment for 359 Constable and Head Constable Vacancies
CRPF Recruitment for 359 Constable and Head Constable Vacancy:- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites from Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up the post of 359 vacancies [Head Constable/GD-19 (Male) & 01 (Female) and Constables/GD 295 (Male) & 44 (Female)] under Sports Quota for the year-2018 in Central Reserve Police Force, Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. The post is temporary, but likely to be continued. If you want to make a career with the CRPF Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this CRPF Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this CRPF Vacancy is 13 January 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the CRPF Recruitment Notification 2018.
Posts:- Constable and Head Constable.
Total posts:-359 posts.
Age Limit:- 18 to 23 years.
Exam Fee:- Rs.100 for General/OBC candidates.
Last Date:- 13 January 2019.
Salary:- Rs.21700 to Rs.81100 per month.
Job Location:-All India.
Notification number:- davp 19140/11/0014/1819
Official Website:- http://crpf.nic.in/
Vacancy details of CRPF Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 359 posts.
Name of post:-
1) Constable (General Duty) – 339 Posts
2) Head Constable (General Duty) – 20 posts.
Sports wise vacancy details:-
- Hockey (Men) – 16 posts.
- Hockey (Women) – 03 posts.
- Football (Men) – 09 posts.
- Football (Women) – 02 posts.
- Rowing (Men) – 19 posts.
- Rowing (Women) – 02 posts.
- Kabaddi (Men) – 15 posts.
- Kabaddi (Women) – 02 posts.
- Archery (Men) – 05 posts.
- Archery (Women) – 02 posts.
- Athletics (Men) – 57 posts.
- Athletics (Women) – 06 posts.
- Weightlifting (Men) – 17 posts.
- Weightlifting (Women) – 04 posts.
- Wrestling (FS & GR) (Men) – 19 posts.
- Wrestling (FS & GR) (Women) – 02 posts.
- Judo (Men) – 10 posts.
- Judo (Women) – 04 posts.
- Boxing (Men) – 20 posts.
- Boxing (Women) – 03 posts.
- Swimming /Diving/Water Polo (Men) – 48 posts.
- Swimming /Diving/Water Polo (Women) – 05 posts.
- Volleyball (Men) – 07 posts.
- Volleyball (Women) – 02 posts.
- Taekwondo (Men) – 04 posts.
- Taekwondo (Women) – 02 posts.
- Shooting (Men) – 22 posts.
- Shooting (Women) – 02 posts.
- Basketball (Men) – 06 posts.
- Handball (Men) – 13 posts.
- Gymnastics (Men) – 10 posts.
- Karate (Men) – 09 posts.
- Karate (Women) – 02 posts.
- Body Building (Men) – 08 posts.
- Body Building (Women) – 02 posts.
- Badminton (Men) – 10 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment:-
For Constable (General Duty) – 10th class passed from a recognized board.
Salary:- Rs.21700-69100 per month.
For Head Constable – 12th class passed from a recognized board.
Salary:- Rs.25500-81100 per month.
For Constable:- Sportsperson of merit who have represented a State or the Country in any recognized National repute Games/National Championship Both (Junior & Senior) All India Inter University or International repute Championship conducted under the aegis of respective Federation/Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.
For Head Constable:- Sportsperson of merit who have won any medal in individual event in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of National repute conducted under the aegis of respective Federation/Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.
Age relaxation:- 05 years for Un-reserved, 08 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application fee:- Rs.100 for General/OBC candidates through Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST and Female candidates
Selection Process:- Their performance in Physical Standard/ Trail/ Physically Efficiency Test.
- Height – 170 cm for Male and 157 cm for Female (General, SC & OBC candidates)
- Chest – 80-85 cm for Male (General, SC & OBC male candidates).
- Chest – 76-81 for Male (ST).
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send to “The DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072” on or before 13 January 2019.
Official Notification for CRPF Vacancy:-
About CRPF Vacancy.
The Central Reserve Police Force also known as CRPF is the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India.