CISF Recruitment for 300 Head Constable GD Vacancy – Last Date 17 December 2019
|CISF Recruitment for 300 Head Constable (General Duty) Vacancy: – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released its notification for recruitment of 300 Head Constable (General Duty) Posts. If you want to make a career with the CISF Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).|
|Posts:||Head Constable GD (Sports Quota)|
|Total posts:||300 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/ Female candidate.|
|Last date:||17 December 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of CISF Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 300 Posts.
Name of post: – Head Constable (General Duty).
3. Basket ball
7. Hand ball
12. Volley ball
13. Weight Lifting
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment: –
Qualification: – 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age Limit: – Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019. (The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001).
Age Relaxation: – Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates. (Relaxable upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 01.08.2019).
Application fee: – Application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 above and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4. SC/ST & Female candidates are exempted from application fees.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Physical Test, Practical Test & Written Examination.
Physical Standard: –
Note: Relaxation in height and chest as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate from the competent authorities that the candidate belongs to the community/area as specified above.
Medical Standards: –
- Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, bow legs, squint eyes, inability to closethat left eye, inability to flex the fingers often, varicose vein and any other obvious deformities and should bear good mental health.
Eye Sight: –
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near vision) – Better eye – N6 & Worse eye – N9
- Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant vision) – Better eye – 6/6 & Worse eye – 6/9
- Refraction – Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- Color vision – CP-III BY ISIHARA
- In right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- Binocular vision is required.
- The Medical Examination shall be conducted as per Uniform Medical guidelines for medical examination issued by MHA vide UO.A-VI-I/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and as amended from time to time.
Weight : Weight will be recorded at the time of Physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time if medical examination.
- Content : Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location : Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size : Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the Address (More Details check for Notification) of 17 December 2019.
Important dates for CISF Vacancy: –
- Closing date : 17.12.2019 upto 1700 Hrs.
- Closing date for North East Region: 24.12.2019 upto 1700 Hrs.
Official Notification for CISF Vacancy: –
About CISF Recruitment.
The Central Industrial Security Force is a Central Armed Police Force in India. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with strength of 2,800. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Union of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. CISF is the largest industrial security force in the world. It is directly under the federal Ministry of Home Affairs and its headquarters are at New Delhi.